The MCU - Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jay

Yea, but RDJ might simply not want to keep playing the same role for year after year. It's great he signed up for Avengers 3 in 2018 though. I think that'll be a good one.

I like Pub 99 the best as far as chain sit-down restaurants go.

If I'm quickly eating on a road trip, give me Five Guys, boloco, Moe's, or Chick Fil-A

If I'm quickly eating on a road trip, give me Five Guys, boloco, Moe's, or Chick Fil-A

Love Five Guys, but I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack just looking at that greesy mess. Chick Fil-A is about as good as things get with fast food. But I would also hit up the nearest Chipotle or Q'doba for a nice burrito.

Yea, but RDJ might simply not want to keep playing the same role for year after year. It's great he signed up for Avengers 3 in 2018 though. I think that'll be a good one.

You don't really think they're going to go another 3 years without another Iron Man movie, do you?

Road trip food is great. I'm taking the Amtrak down to Florida this weekend, leaving Friday afternoon, stopping in South Carolina on Saturday morning for the weekend and then starting again Monday morning. I'm hoping the food situation isn't awful. Actually I'm hoping the entire situation isn't awful. I'm on the fence about whether or not I'm gonna go insane on a 13 hour overnight train ride without a sleeper cabin.

Love Five Guys, but I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack just looking at that greesy mess. Chick Fil-A is about as good as things get with fast food. But I would also hit up the nearest Chipotle or Q'doba for a nice burrito.

Chipotle and Q'doba are fine, but Boloco and Moe's are far superior.

You don't really think they're going to go another 3 years without another Iron Man movie, do you?

Yes, they've already announced that fact. Phase 3 has no Iron Man movie in it. It's Ant-man, Cap 3, Doctor Strange, Guardians 2, Avengers 3 and 2 un-announced movies, which I'd bet are Thor 3 and Black Widow/Hawkeye. Maybe Phase 4 will have an Iron Man movie, who knows.

I hope one of those movies flop so bad that it brings the entire studio, no genre down to ashes and dust!! Like what Cutthroat Island did to pirate movies!

I thought Avengers 3 was going to be about them fighting Thanos with all the infinity stones, so I'm surprised it's now called Civil War.

The trouble with making a Civil War film is that to do the comics justice, you need heroes from the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Spider-Man franchises, which are owned by other studios. Are there enough Marvel-owned characters to be used as replacements? Probably. But it wouldn't be the same.

The trouble with making a Civil War film is that to do the comics justice, you need heroes from the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Spider-Man franchises, which are owned by other studios. Are there enough Marvel-owned characters to be used as replacements? Probably. But it wouldn't be the same.

The same is true with the Infinity Gauntlet, but here we are! The regular moviegoing audience will be none the wiser.

Right, we've established that the image is fake. Avengers 3 will be Thanos.

The only thing we don't is if Chuckster knew it was fake and was trolling us, or thought it was real.