Fox's Marvel Universe (X-Men, Legion, Deadpool, Fantastic Four, etc)

Jay

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubtful, especially given the day they announced it. I'm willing to bet that there will be an "unrated cut" which adds CGI blood splatters though.

Did you watch the video?

God the whole reboot for Fantastic 4 seems pretty damn dumb. I'm not really racists but the fact they casted a black person to play Johnny Storm...no. They're brother and sister.... and yes I agree The Thing in this reboot looks fucking ugly and Doom's costume is even more retarded looking.

I wish they had made more movies with the previous cast.... who were the best and The Thing from that one as well as Doom's costume was the best. I mean the ones with Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans, Michael Chiklis (The Thing), and Julian McMahon. I liked those two movies and they should have kept going...

Wow I totally forgot that Johnny Storm and Invisible Girl are brother and sister. Why would they cast a black guy for one and white girl for the other?

Um, it's 2015? Why in 1997 did Ian Malcolm have a black daughter? Maybe one was adopted. Maybe they've dropped that part of the characters' back story. After all, in the comics, Professor X and Juggernaut are stepbrothers, so name a movie where that's mentioned.

It'd be a stretch to look at those cute identical twin girls where one is black, the other sister couldn't be any whiter.

I agree that it really doesnt matter. As long as they keep Peter Parker white!!!!!

Um, Marvel announced on Wednesday they're removing Peter Parker from the continuity, and um, replacing him with Miles Morales.

I know, but it looks pretty radically different from a typical Marvel movie, any of Sony or Fox's Marvel movies, or even the old Fantastic Four movies

I'm glad that it doesn't look like the other superhero movies. I'd rather that it try to be its own thing than jump on the trend.

I didn't care for Trank's movie Chronicle, though, and this looks too hard like it's going for "dark" which I don't necessarily think I'd want, but we'll see when it cames out.

You recognized a 1 second shot of a plane flying over some mountains as being from a specific other movie?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Looks worse and worse with each trailer. Looks like we've got the bomb of the summer here.

I don't recognize the other two, but Reed Richards is played by Miles Teller who I just saw in Whiplash. He was good in that.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't care. Nobody should post in fear because of a overzealous moderator. Just post, man! Be free! This isn't the Empire! We're not on the Death Star.

Alex - from the Rebel Alliance