What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

Hannibal takes more than half a season to get past the "case of the week" way it starts before it gets to the really good stuff.

House of Cards you'll know after the first two episodes if it's for you. The style and tone Fincher uses for his two eps is carried throughout the rest of the show by the other directors. And the writing is pretty consistent, though season 3 got soapy.

I absolutely love Tremors and have seen it countless times, but have never seen any of the sequels or had even heard of a previous TV series. Does that make me a bad person?

Watch Aftershocks; it's as good as the first, in my opinion.

Season 4 of Star Trek: Voyager. I like this one. They bring in Seven and suddenly the show is like 100% more entertaining, and her breasts have nothing to do with it. The mega highlight of the season for me is Living Witness, one of my favorite episodes of Star Trek ever. On to Season 5.

I got the complete 30 Rock box set for €35 (think you Black Friday) so I'm making my way through that.

Lost would have been great if it didn't constantly rely on inconsequential gimmicks and pace-breaking filler back story's a lot of which weren't particularly interesting.

The idea and the way it was setup were brilliant, but not long after it became pretty clear to me we were being played.

Isn't that just Lindelof in general?

I like Mad Mikkelsen in his Danish movies. He looks like a Bond villain.

Perhaps that is why he was cast as one.

I guess nobody watches Into the Badlands. It's stylish all right but I don't think I'm going to stay a fan now that the lead-in Walking Dead is on hiatus.

I'm watching it because my cousin told me there was a badass redhead in leather. It's stylish but kind of badly written and mostly poorly acted. It's an interesting enough world though to keep me watching.

I think the Widow is attractive. I see the Baron as a southern Russell Crowe. I'll wait until I can binge. I don't see how a futuristic America would have given up guns, but that's why it's fantasy.

Oh, yeah, true.

Maybe Cremers is more of an average man than he's willing to admit...

Jay loves quite a lot so there are bound to be some overlaps.

The only Cremers show that Jay or the average JWfanner doesn't like is Mad Men. Jay will probably don't like The Leftovers either.

Martin Csokas is a highlight, yeah. I've seen him in a weird number of things lately.

And I think I just saw Orla Brady in some random X-Files episode. Unfortunately I needed Wikipedia to remember her as Peter's mother in Fringe.

There are no remarkable people on JWFan.

RodWbEO.jpg

MAKING THE OBVIOUS OBVIOUS!

I must say this is pretty lazy by your standards. Where is the painstakingly exquisite Photoshop effort, BB? What happened to you?

Now that he's in the Top 5 postcount league, he's become lazy. His transformation to Stiff 2.0 is nearly complete!

He's having a break from the board because he said the Star Wars hysteria was getting too much.

Can't blame him!