The MCU - Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jay

I actually like that we don't know everything about Black Widow (or Hawkeye). I like her mystery and I like learning little nuggets about her in every movie she appears in. I think giving her a solo movie could reveal too much.

I wonder how hard it will be for Marvel to keep what they shot under wraps until the final part comes out in 2019

Yes, I know.  Still a looooooong schedule

I'm sure a lot of the actors will be happy to finally be done with all the Marvel movies.  Though they'll still have to be in promotion mode about them for another 2 years once they're done filming

I honestly wish Marvel would take a break after this mega-huge finale to their current storyline, maybe a few years to give the audience a respite, but since that's a laughably idiotic notion I will never speak of it again.  This money train doesn't have a destination and only stops to pick up its next superhero movie passenger.

Lame they didn't include Scarlet Witch on the poster

I don't see Ant-man either

And obviously they don't want to reveal Spider-man yet.

There clearly is at least a dozen;  The 10 in the pictures above, plus Scarlet Witch, Ant-man, Spider-man make 13.

Now we got some Ant-man

Captain America: Civil War

Not sure why they are leaving Scarlet Witch out of the marketing though, especially since they are including Sharon Carter

21 hours ago, Jay said:

There clearly is at least a dozen;  The 10 in the pictures above, plus Scarlet Witch, Ant-man, Spider-man make 13.

Thanks Jay, this news really made my day. Can't wait!

Meh, indeed. Who is responsible for this crappy artwork?

7 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

I really feel this is going to be DC's year rather then Marvel.

Artistically, yes. But don't forget, most people prefer Marvel movies. How do I know this, you ask? Just roam around the internet, Steef!

Yes, Nolan is the exception. That's why the boys from DC asked him to do for Supes what he did for Bats. Whether it was successful is open for discussion. Don't forget, his take on the genre isn't always met with cheers. 

James Gunn on facebook: "There's no sadness. I chose the story to tell in Vol. 2 because it's the story I wanted to tell! It just happens not to include Thanos. And I've answered honestly because I've answered it before."

No Thanos?! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thanos will probably still appear in a post-credits scene, possibly directed by the Russos from the Avengers 3/4 filming.