RETAIL PRICE: $19.98
STARTS SHIPPING JUNE 18, 2013
“INTO THE WEST: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET)”
Music by Geoff Zanelli
Limited Edition of 3000 Units
STARTS SHIPPING JUNE 18, 2013
LOW STOCK ALERT!
Less than 200 units of Jerry Goldsmith’s THE EDGE remain!
CHARMED: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET) LLLCD 1252
Music by J. Peter Robinson
STARTS SHIPPING June 18th
ORDER “CHARMED: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET)” starting June 18th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com and get your CD booklet autographed by composer J. Peter Robinson at no additional charge. Autographs are available while supplies last and are NOT guaranteed.
La-La Land Records and Spelling Television proudly present the world premiere soundtrack release of composer J. Peter Robinson’s (THE GATE, WES CRAVEN’S NEW NIGHTMARE, THE BANK JOB) score to the beloved television series CHARMED, starring Shannon Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan. Robinson’s immeasurable contribution to this popular show’s legacy can finally be heard in his amazing score, which covers it all from thrills, scares and drama, to romance and wonder. This expansive 2-CD collection is expertly sequenced by Robinson himself from nine seasons of his work on the show. Rearranged and, in some cases, reproduced by the composer to ensure superior musical dynamics/sound than offered on the original elements, this release is a long-awaited treat for both fans of the series and any film/television music enthusiasts. Produced by J. Peter Robinson and Ford A. Thaxton and mastered by James Nelson, this special release, limited to 3000 units, also features exclusive, in-depth liner notes from film/tv music writer Randall D. Larson.
TRACK LISTING:
DISC ONE
1. Pru Theme 3:04
2. Snake Charmed 2:52
3. Pru and Leo 3:05
4. Water Demon Suite 7:33
5. Flamenco Charmed 0:36
6. Demon School 2:00
7. Eye On You 1:54
8. Bad Spells 1:42
9. Here We Go Again 2:58
10. On the Flip 2:03
11. On the Attack 1:29
12. Phoebe Godiva 1:21
13. Leo On the Prowl 1:27
14. Book of Shadows 1:49
15. Phoebe & Billy 1:29
16. Horror Movie 1:35
17. Mystical Witches 2:15
18. Eastern Charmed 1:09
19. Memories of Dad 1:52
20. Fun Fair Demons 3:44
21. Paige Sets Off 1:08
22. Harum Scarum 0:36
23. Demon Lair 1:33
24. Exotic Charmed 2:37
25. Back to the House 0:36
26. Dark, Dank & Donk 1:28
27. Trapped in the Movie 3:02
28. Goodbye Billy 1:05
29. Stalking 5:20
30. Club-Charmed 1:34
31. Magic School 0:58
32. Helter Skelter 1:42
33. End Of Part One 2:23
Disc One Total Time:?71:19
DISC TWO
1. Bogey's Place 2:18
2. Kylie 3:04
3. Dex & the City 2:26
4. Plain Wrapped World 0:46
5. Danger 3:34
6. Pregnant Phoebe 3:51
7. Detective Agency 2:20
8. Someone at the Door 1:33
9. Demon Alley 2:54
10. Wise Guys 0:44
11. Sexist Pig 1:20
12. Street 2:15
13. Shut Up & Kiss Me 1:04
14. The Bank Job 1:41
15. Campus 2:44
16. San Francisco 0:50
17. Kid Duncan 1:29
18. Slo Skelter 2:26
19. Pirate Coin 0:50
20. Hypnotic World 2:41
21. Skeleton Spell 1:26
22. Museum 0:44
23. Bad Toaster 1:21
24. Egyptian Tomb 1:27
25. Pirate Grotto 0:25
26. Paige and the Book Of Shadows 1:12
27. Leo & the Kids 1:03
28. Getting Hurt 0:36
29. Demon Cave 3:01
30. Avatars 3:00
31. Utopia 1:37
32. Brody's Death 2:12
33. Zola 0:51
34. Forever Charmed 4:11
35. End Credits 0:40
Disc Two Total Time: 73:58
INTO THE WEST: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET) LLLCD 1258
Music by Geoff Zanelli
STARTS SHIPPING June 18th
ORDER “INTO THE WEST: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET)” starting June 18th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com and get your CD booklet autographed by composer Geoff Zanelli at no additional charge. Autographs are available while supplies last and are NOT guaranteed.
La-La Land Records and Paramount Music proudly present acclaimed composer Geoff Zanelli’s (THE PACIFIC, HITMAN, OUTLANDER, DISTURBIA) Emmy Award-winning original score to the 2005 DreamWorks Television mini-series event INTO THE WEST, starring Josh Brolin, Keri Russell, Skeet Ulrich, Beau Bridges and Keith Carradine, and executive produced by Steven Spielberg. Zanelli’s majestic score, finally presented here officially for the first time with this 2-CD compilation, weaves a grand, yet nuanced musical tapestry that evocatively captures the awe and drama of the historic American West. Produced by Geoff Zanelli and mastered by Patricia Sullivan, this special limited edition release of 3000 units features exclusive, in-depth liner notes by film music writer Brian Satterwhite. Simply put, it’s a great score whose release has been long overdue.
TRACK LISTING:
DISC 1
1. Into the West 1:37
2. Buffalo Run 0:53
3. Growling Bear’s Vision 1:31
4. Wheelerton 1:25
5. Hunting the Buffalo 3:09
6. The Path of Old Tradition 1:42
7. Jacob Joins Jedediah Smith 1:01
8. The Beauty of the American Frontier 0:47
9. Sundance 5:20
10. Growling Bear Appears 3:15
11. Shootout With Johnny Fox 2:06
12. Meteor Shower 0:58
13. Jacob and Thunder Heart Woman 3:40
14. Much to Learn From Each Other 1:24
15. The Wheel and the Sunset 1:59
16. Naming Jacob’s Baby 0:54
17. The Lakota, a Peaceful Nation 1:09
18. Leah Drowns 1:57
19. Outgunned 1:18
20. Gangrene 3:18
21. Crossing the River 1:20
22. The Arduous Climb 2:25
23. Leaving Jacob Behind 1:54
24. Running Fox Returns to Dogstar 2:38
TOTAL DISC TIME: 48:02
DISC 2
1. Dreams and Schemes 0:29
2. Gold Fever 3:54
3. The Mother Lode 1:32
4. San Francisco 1850 1:25
5. Gathering of Nations 2:11
6. Drowning Jethro 3:08
7. Quantrill’s Raiders 4:50
8. Photography 1:17
9. The Sand Creek Massacre 4:56
10. Aftermath at Sand Creek 0:57
11. Jacob Jr.’s Letter Home 1:04
12. The Transcontinental Railroad 1:44
13. Spirit 2:36
14. Preserving Lakota History 1:17
15. An Uncertain Future 2:13
16. Leaving the School 1:35
17. Ghost Dance 2:21
18. Rations 2:02
19. Margaret Light Shines With the Children 1:51
20. Wheeler Reunion 1890 1:16
21. Seeing the Buffalo 3:07
22. Merry Christmas 1:23
23. In the Wake of Sitting Bull’s Death 1:12
24. Disarmed 2:51
25. Caring for the Wounded 2:00
26. After Wounded Knee 3:00
27. The Tribe Moves On 2:48
TOTAL DISC TIME: 59:28
TOTAL ALBUM TIME: 107:30

Don't forget that at some point today MV will be revealing the July 2nd titles. As a reminder of the recent clues, here they are again, with new comments from me in bold

July 2nd
LLLCD 1257 - artwork approved! Will be out July 2. This is Green Lantern: The Animated Series Volume 2 - see below
LLLCD 1259 - hoping we get final artwork sign off this week. If so, it will be out July 2...very fitting too considering current releases and the upcoming holiday. This should be revealed by MV today! Any more guesses?

July 16th
LLLCD 1268 - all done. Will be out July 2 or July 16, depends on if 1259 is all done and ready to go by July 2 I suspect Dan Goldwasser will reveal this title Thursday at Cordoba.
LLLCD 1261 - awesome new release that took forever to clear, but all is well now. Should be out July 16 I suspect Dan Goldwasser will reveal this title Thursday at Cordoba.
LLLCD 1262 - YOUNG JUSTICE - JULY 16 -- just waiting on one final artwork approval and then it's off to manufacture
LLLCD 1265 - THE CONJURING - will be part of our July 16 batch. Great score by Bishara and lovely Family Theme by Mark Isham

July 30th
LLLCD 1267 - CAPRICA - in final artwork approval stage. Should be out July 30

Here is the info on Green Lantern: TAS V2:

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/2013/06/details-for-new-green-lantern-the-animated-series-volume-two-soundtrack-release/

And don't forget Young Justice and The Conjuring are already on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CM9JN7S/

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CM9JO6I

I can't wait for Dan's talk on Thursday that will reveal their upcoming titles! The talk begins at 2pm local time, which is 8am EST / 5am PST.

A great companion to Intrada's recently released CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER score...
PATRIOT GAMES - 2 CD SET
MUSIC BY JAMES HORNER
LIMITED EDITION OF 3000 UNITS
RETAIL PRICE: $24.98
LLLCD 1259
PRODUCED BY DAN GOLDWASSSER
MASTERED BY MIKE MATESSINO
LINER NOTES BY JIM LOCHNER
ART DIRECTION BY DAN GOLDWASSER
La-La Land Records and Paramount Pictures are proud to announce the release of James Horner's 1992 blockbuster Jack Ryan score to the hit film PATRIOT GAMES starring Harrison Ford and Sean Bean. This expanded 2 cd set features over 50 minutes of unreleased music from the thriller. Liner notes by Jim Lochner take you deep inside the film's production and Horner's intense, Irish tinged score. Art direction by Dan Goldwasser round out this stellar package.
Next, we go from the Emerald Isle to the Emerald Knight with...
GREEN LANTERN THE ANIMATED SERIES VOLUME 2
MUSIC BY FREDERIK WIEDMANN
LIMITED EDITION OF 1500 UNITS
LLLCD 1257
PRODUCED BY FREDERIK WIEDMANN
MASTERED BY DOUG SCHWARTZ
ART DIRECTION BY DAN GOLDWASSER
La-La Land Records and Warner Bros Animation are excited to announce the release of VOLUME 2 to the GREEN LANTERN ANIMATED SERIES. This jam packed cd features over 75 minutes of the very best music as heard in the 2nd half (or second season) from the animated series. If you liked Volume one, you will love Volume two!
The first 100 or so customers who order the cd from www.lalalandrecords.com will receive a booklet signed by the composer absolutely FREE. Quantities are limited. You are not guaranteed an autograph.
These 2 cds go on sale July 2, 2013 at 12 pm PST (NOON) at www.lalalandrecords.com and other fine online stores.
See y'all next week!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151772064978755&set=a.181243738754.155532.56031953754&type=1

Huh. It seems a bit more likely that LLLCD 1268 could be Born On The Fourth Of July after all, now that we know that 1259 is Patriot Games. What else might they want to release alongside it?

Huh. It seems a bit more likely that LLLCD 1268 could be Born On The Fourth Of July after all, now that we know that 1259 is Patriot Games. What else might they want to release alongside it?

1259 was the one connected to the 4th of July holiday and other "current releases" (ie Clear and Present Danger, see I said it was easy to figure out), 1268 has nothing to do with either of those things. MV just meant that if 1259 wasn't approved in time, 1268 would be released on July 2nd; But now since PG was approved in time, 1268'll come out July 16th. In other words, the point was to give each release week in July a "big" title instead of releasing two of them at the same time.

1259 was the one connected to the 4th of July holiday and other "current releases" (ie Clear and Present Danger, see I said it was easy to figure out), 1268 has nothing to do with either of those things. MV just meant that if 1259 wasn't approved in time, 1268 would be released on July 2nd; But now since PG was approved in time, 1268'll come out July 16th. In other words, the point was to give each release week in July a "big" title instead of releasing two of them at the same time.

Ah okay.

Holy shit!

Matrix Reloaded 2-CD set ... over 150 min. of music. Junto reactor tracks remastered by LLL.
Police Academy
Wyatt Earp 3 cds
Turbulence
X files vol.2 4 cds box set
Kick ass 2

Wyatt Earp and Matrix Reloaded release on 2013. Exact release dates TBD. ..

from http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=97144&forumID=1&archive=0

EDIT:

The Warriors by Brian DeVorzon

Well naturally I had forgotten. :P

Kind of makes you wish Hook had been 3 CDs as well.

I know. I know. They really did their best. And kudos to them for the set they released. :)

That image is from the video game, so the music might be as well.

it says it's from the film.

Also, i found other videos too. Same music! ;)

by the way, i found the film poster, and it's that image. Why do you say it's from the video game?

the-warriors-movie-poster-19791.jpg

MV just posted this about The Warriors:

This is one we are most excited about. Not only does the original album sound better than ever, we have also unearthed several score cues that were cut from the film, presented for the first time in this release.
If you are not familiar with the score think John Carpenter circa Escape From New York (the film AND the score certainly inspired that film)
If you have not seen the film -- watch it! It's a great, gritty Walter Hill masterpiece!
CAN YOU DIG IT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MV
PS Joe Walsh's IN THE CITY has never sounded so good!

The video game used the movie poster image because it partially serves as the movie's prequel. The orange R that Koray posted is the video game company's logo.

Holy flying monkeys!

MV just said that they have TWENTY FOUR Warner Brothers titles in the works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of which were supposed to be part of the "90th Anniversary Celebration" that WB wanted for this year.

So far, obviously, only Rosewood has come out. But I guess Matrix Reloaded will be the next one with the banner:

Will Reloaded and Revolutions have the Warner Brothers 90th Anniversary logos on the front covers?

The whole line of 90th Anniversary titles will have that banner. Whether we get them all out this year is up to Warner legal. lol

We initially had 24 titles planned, but as you can see by your calendar, only 1 has come out thus far. Of the initial 24 we should be able to get 10-12 more out by year's end (the wheels of red tape move slowly sometimes) -- 2 of them are pricey whoppers!

MV

More info!

What can you tell us about Turbulence?

That's coming July 16, along witth our two retail releases -- Young Justice and The Conjuring.

Turbulence is an awesome full throttle Walker action score sprinkled with some great X-mas signatures as well as the most bad ass version of "Carol of the Bells" committed to film.

This title was originally planned for November, but our schedule got thrown into chaos waiting for Warner art approvals. We had to start mixing it up with other titles from other studios. Right now we are kinda Warner top heavy at the end of the year so we hope things run more smoothly over the course of the next few months. If not, 2014 titles by other studios will start to leak into 2013 so we can accommodate our schedule.

MV

I thought MV posted a while back that he felt all the Elfman/Burton albums were well-presented by the box set and he'd be more interested in releasing non-Burton Elfman scores?

Did you read the blurb I posted that MV wrote about why Turbulence is coming out now?

Well as he said, he wanted to release it last Black Friday. Are you saying you would have rather had him wait till Black Friday '13 to release it instead of releasing it now? Making us wait 6 more months to get it?

I wish I was familiar with it. I almost saw the film in theaters in 1997, but we got carded and my friend wasn't 17 yet so we had to see a PG13 movie instead :P

I've heard an old promo and it confirms tom me that Walker would have been an amazing action movie composer. Her Takeoff action cue based on Carol of the Bells kicks ass.

Karol

Sweet!

I don't remember that but it'd be nice since I feel the same way.

Justin Boggan found the quote:

Planet Of The Apes is most likely the last of the expansions of the Elfman/Burton series of soundtracks. The box set did such a great job covering their collaboration I certainly see no point in releasing another version of the remaining scores in the future. Both Batman Returns and Planet Of The Apes were already being produced at the time of the box set’s announcement, so those two titles made the cut. As for other Elfman titles, you never can tell

yea Elfman had a lot of WB titles - Beyond Batman, Batman Returns, and Mars Attacks! already released, there's also Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Beetlejuice, Hot To Trot, Sommersby, Black Beauty....

Black Beauty could be classified as a Holy Grail for me. I haven't got this one. And I bet a lot of people would kill for it.

Karol

I organized all the info we know by date:

July 2nd:

LLLCD 1257 - Green Lantern: TAS Volume 2 by Frederik Wiedmann

LLLCD 1259 - Patriot Games by James Horner

July 16th:

LLLCD 1262 - Young Justice by Various

LLLCD 1265 - The Conjuring by Joseph Bishara

LLLCD 1268 - Turbulence by Shirley Walker

July 30th:

LLLCD 1261 - The Warriors by Barry De Vorzon

LLLCD 1266 - artwork approval stage at WB No announcement yet on what this is

August 13th

LLLCD 1272 - Kick-Ass 2 by Henry Jackman

September 10th

LLLCD 1270 - X-Files Volume 2 by Mark Snow

TBD

LLLCD 1250 - Wyatt Earp by James Newton Howard

LLLCD 1260 - in artwork approval stage. Most likely out in August No announcement yet on what this is

LLLCD 1263 - Matrix Reloaded by Don Davis

LLLCD 1264 - I, The Jury by Bill Conti

LLLCD 1267 - Caprica by Bear McCreary

LLLCD 1269 - Police Academy by Robert Folk

LLLCD 1271 - No announcement yet on what this is

LLLCD 1273 - Just handed into WB this morning. Sept release most likely No announcement yet on what this is

LLLCD ???? - A currently un-announced Star Trek title

Star Trek: Voyager

Batman: The Animated Series Volume 3

Sweet!

I don't remember that but it'd be nice since I feel the same way.

Justin Boggan found the quote:

Planet Of The Apes is most likely the last of the expansions of the Elfman/Burton series of soundtracks. The box set did such a great job covering their collaboration I certainly see no point in releasing another version of the remaining scores in the future. Both Batman Returns and Planet Of The Apes were already being produced at the time of the box set’s announcement, so those two titles made the cut. As for other Elfman titles, you never can tell

Yeah, that crushed my hopes of seeing Sleepy Hollow released complete, after the pathetic 'expansion' in the box. No isolated score... no sessions leak... does no one else love this score?

I like it a lot. I have to admit the expansion almost satisfies my needs - except for one cue, the cue where Depp goes to the notary. An awesome brief transitional cue which I can't believe they didn't put in.