What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

As I stated many times I watch 2 Broke Girls, Big Bang, Criminal Minds, Csi, Moms, Elementary, and Hawaii 5-0, those are the CBS shows I watch. Somehow there is this retarded notion that I watch all the shows Jason mentioned. I also like the Price is right during the day time. I love CBS sports for Football and Basketball. I watch 2 ABC shows Shield and Goldbergs. I watch nothing on NBC. I watch AMC, FX, Syfy, and a few others.

Lots of Espn and Sec. And Netflix.

Oats tits?

my phone changed Kats to Oats. Weird. It also changes Marty to Nasty.

I'm a man of simple tastes and have no problem watching and enjoying 2 Broke Girls. Its a dumb comedy you throw on while folding laundry, eating dinner, or casually browsing the internet. Not exactly a show you watch with rapt attention.

I have tried to watch some other CBS comedies.... I watched the first 6-7 episodes of Big Bang Theory before giving up because it just wasn't for me. I've caught a few minutes of 2 1/2 Men while flipping channels off and on through the years and it never got me to laugh once.

How I Met Your Mother is the other CBS comedy I watched all the way through (all 9 seasons). The final episode was such a "fuck you" to fans it turned me off from speaking positively about the show at all, but if I try to forget about the ending I have many fond memories of it for the years prior.

CBS also aired a great comedy called Mad Love with a terrific cast that they sadly canceled after 13 episodes. I already want to watch it through again.

CBS dramas all seemed to be aimed at an older crowd than the ones I have been watching since college. Maybe someday I will check some out. I've seen enough of CSI and NCIS type stuff while casually flipping channels to know I have no interest. If I'm gonna watch a murder solving show, it'll be the ones that have cases that stretch over multiple episodes, not "case of the week, then reset" type fluff.

Admittedly, I am curious to see Scorpion and The Odd Couple.

I forgot I do like Scorpion. The Odd Couple is terrible. Since I don't like it you and the Alex will love it, proclaim it genius no doubt.

I like both of the lead actors for The Odd Couple, but the show gets zero buzz, haven't heard a thing about it anywhere.

I like both actors but Chandler as a gruff old man doesn't work.. That's my job.

Quincy?

Oscar Madison and Quincy were played by the late great Jack Klugman.

CBS is truly awful. The disease seems to be spreading to other networks. Soon you'll have no choice but to watch pseudo-dramatic, "twisty" crap with weirdly loud music mixes.

CBS is truly awful. The disease seems to be spreading to other networks. Soon you'll have no choice but to watch pseudo-dramatic, "twisty" crap with weirdly loud music mixes.

said the guy who likes a truly awful film composer named Hanz.

There's actually not one single good aspect about it. As if the audience are idiots! Maybe they are ...

I will be watching CBS tonight and since most of you girls are not into sports you'll be watching reruns.

March Madness is in full swing.

It's cute that you think people are limited to watching what's bring broadcast at the time.

Nope, nobody has a DVR, on demand, netflix, hulu, amazon prime, or torrents. Nope, we only watch live tv and if its reruns, then we watch reruns. For sure.

I will be watching CBS tonight and since most of you girls are not into sports you'll be watching reruns.

March Madness is in full swing.

You assume I'm insulted by being called a girl. But it happens every Saturday night and it turns me on!

CBS gave us the Craig Ferguson show, now that he's gone, nothing of real worth there.

There's actually not one single good aspect about it. As if the audience are idiots! Maybe they are ...

Big Bang is a great show too smart for you though you are lecherous enough to like Kaley Coucos.

She does nothing for me

and she never would

;)

Grey you do seem the type.