Jurassic Park question

RedBard

Okay, that is one freaky-looking avatar you got there.

So other than "Cartoon Demonstration," what other cues are missing?

Not missing!

I was talking about the official releases.

As much of a godsend the 20th anniv. release is, the incomplete feeling leaves a gaping hole. I want The Trouble With Dennis!

Yes, yes, yes. Give us this!

Still quite happy with the expansion, but The Trouble with Dennis was very high on my wanted list for an expanded Jurassic Park. And now it still is. :(

Yeah, if they're going through the trouble of expanding something, then expand it completely! Did they remaster everything but the missing tracks? Guess they're saving those for the 25th anniversary...

Yeah, if they're going through the trouble of expanding something, then expand it completely! Did they remaster everything but the missing tracks? Guess they're saving those for the 25th anniversary...

Usual case of Williams not wanting it on there. I personally suspect it to be no more than it not fitting as a listening experience.

It's not a completely lost cause:

http://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23041&p=892229

Well for the 20th anniversary Williams added those 4 tracks at the end of the programme so they were bonus after the listening experience in a way. Plus he obviously can't stand many of those under minute cues on their own so he usually combines them, much to the frustration of fans, using crossfades.

The crossfades don't bother me that much.

There would be little wrong with the set for me, had those last three cues been combined into one last bonus track.

Ditto. And that is about 2 minutes in total right?