Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Rian Johnson 2017)

Dixon Hill

Hmmm...the rolling green Oirish hills don't really seem very sci-fi to me. Better then the forest I guess.

Prepare for Star Wars debut of shamrocks and leprechauns! Warwick Davis could play one. He has a lot of experience.

Leprechaun-620x400.jpg

Actually, massive spoilers.

This is the location where they filmed the climactic scene for The Force Awakens featuring Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker and Daisy Ridley as his daughter.

Stefan, you're being silly!

If learning who is or isn't going to be in Episode 8 truly is a spoiler to you, then why would you even open the Episode 8 thread before you've seen Episode 7? Does not compute!

Of course, if you're not being serious and are just trying to be funny, well, I didn't pick up on your Dutch sense of humor this time!

So luke Skywalker does not sport a beard in EPVIII and returned to his former look...

http://www.theforce.net/story/front/Mark_Hamill_Enjoys_A_Few_Pints_After_A_Day_Of_Shooting_Episode_VIII_165887.asp

If learning who is or isn't going to be in Episode 8 truly is a spoiler to you, then why would you even open the Episode 8 thread before you've seen Episode 7? Does not compute!