Boston Film Night 2015 (without JW)

Normally tickets go for sale around this time, Ricard.

Yes, as soon as the dates are announced (usually the following day).

But I don't think anyone here has a precise idea of when this will happen. Probably this week or next.

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas (with my new avatar)...

and here's wishing I could see my favorite composer conduct in Boston.

Money just isn't attracted to me at the moment. -_-

Yeah I'm also eagerly awaiting the date announcement, so I can start booking my flight. My wife and I are both going, first time Boston so we'll make it a trip :)

No Boston for me this year, unfortunately. It's too expensive to do every year. But I wish all of you go the best of times!

But all the beer! ;)

I know! But all the more for you. It's just a shame that everything closes at 2 AM in Boston, even on a Saturday night.

• 2 weeks later...

No Boston for me this year, unfortunately. It's too expensive to do every year. But I wish all of you go the best of times!

But all the beer! ;)

I know! But all the more for you. It's just a shame that everything closes at 2 AM in Boston, even on a Saturday night.

Even Walmart?

They just announced the setlist which will include Planting the Charges, Final Duel, Han Solo and the Princess and The Never-Feast (film version)!

If only...

I found this while looking for some more information today:

http://groupevents.bostonpops.org/boston-pops#2015-season

Scroll down to May 22/May 23.

It only seems to be a schedule, not a place to order tickets. Could this be the real thing? Do they usually put up dates before ticket sales begin?

Film Night

Friday, May 22, 2015 at 8:00 PM

Boston Pops Laureate Conductor John Williams returns for this signature concert. The brilliant composer and conductor behind films including The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Star Wars, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, brings you a night of some of the most memorable film music of all time, including selections from Amazing Stories: The Mission, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, SpaceCamp, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and a tribute to the music of Star Trek. This is a concert not to be missed!

Film Night

Friday, May 22, 2015 at 8:00 PM

Boston Pops Laureate Conductor John Williams returns for this signature concert. The brilliant composer and conductor behind films including The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Star Wars, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, brings you a night of some of the most memorable film music of all time, including selections from Amazing Stories: The Mission, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, SpaceCamp, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and a tribute to the music of Star Trek. This is a concert not to be missed!

:rolleyes: