Toddler sings Star Wars Imperial March

Lewya

Haven't seen anyone on the forum post this yet, but I could have missed it (mods, move/delete my post if so):

Almost 2 million views in just over a week!

I think it is safe to say that the theme is quite memorable. Williams would be proud I think.

Haven't watched the video yet (that would mean pausing my John Williams music!), but from the frozen image I have to ask -- Why is a camera being filmed with another camera?

True. Ive filmed stuff from my TV to share them using my phone rather then taping it, transfer it from my decoder to my PC, edit, convert and upload.

Its just faster

True. Ive filmed stuff from my TV to share them using my phone rather then taping it, transfer it from my decoder to my PC, edit, convert and upload.

Its just faster

Its just faster

Its just faster

True.

It's just faster.

On reflection I'm not surprised. One of the first intervals youngsters get to know when they start to experience music / the pentatonic scale is "soh-soh-mi". That "dropping third" is similar to the opening notes of the march, which then goes on to sound out a major triad (although harmonised with minor chords).