What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

I'm surprised how much people are watching television. I haven't done it lot for last ten years , some random

sports and ofcourse every single episode of LOST. For me my 42'' Sony is just a sreen for Blu-Ray and DVD movies , the good ones.

Oh yes , I also enjoy animal documentaries.

Well if she's joining CTU, she'll start off as one of the "good guys" in the story. Whether we find out that she's part of the inner sanctum of conspirators in key positions in our administration, that remains to be seen. With 24, everyone can become a bad guy until they're dead, and everyone dead can come back until we see their severed head.

I'm rather surprised that the show is moving to NYC. I can't blame them, though, because once you nuke Los Angeles, there's really nothing left to do, hence the move to higher profile targets in Washington D.C. and New York City.

I hope and pray that this is the last season. I felt this year's finale was a total cop out - such a big deal out of

Jack dying

, and then right at the end when it could've ended brilliantly,

Kim just reappears and quickly saves the day

. Bleh.

Robin Hood's getting good though as it approaches the 3rd season finale. And I heard on the radio yesterday that the Life on Mars spinoff, Ashes to Ashes is getting a 3rd season... we've stopped watching it because it's just become rather stale and boring.

Well if John Voight couldn't pull a vial of antidote out of his back pocket, somebody had to be the deus ex machina. I like my deus ex machinas to be hot, blonde, and vibrant, s'il vous plaît.

It's perhaps the only British science fiction show i like as i find all the others insufferably stupid.

:lol:

Hey, that's how I find them. You like whatever you like. I shan't judge you.

I can't blame them, though, because once you nuke Los Angeles, there's really nothing left to do, hence the move to higher profile targets in Washington D.C. and New York City.

No, they nuked Valencia. :lol:

She should also be coming back to Nip/Tuck next season as well.

That character is supposedly gonna be played by a different actress.

Well, Nip/Tuck girls have gotten interchangeable lately, so she didn't have too much competition. But she did make her character interesting, which is not without merit, considering how poorly written it was.

Comedy Central has ordered a full 26 episode new season of Futurama.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800472...yid=14&cs=1

Good news everyone!

I'm wary, as the films weren't amazing, but the 90 minute format just didn't fit the show. I have faith though.

That's made me wary as well, I'm hoping a return to traditional format will help the show. I'll certainly be watching, it'd be great if they'd put it back to back with South Park on Wednesday night.

I'm wondering where they'll show it here, as we do not have Comedy Central.

At least I'll be safe in the knowledge that the worst Futurama episodes are usually still about ten times funnier than anything else around.

Finally, I was wondering why this show was left for the dogs while they were busy performing electro-therapy on the rotting corpse that is The Simpsons.

Or pumping jillions of dollars into never-funny-in-the-first-place Family Guy.

Family Guy is one of those shows that the more exposed to it you are the less funny it gets. I've had very few genuine laughs from it, other than the great Star Wars ep.

South Park is genius. The few recent episodes I've seen were both funny and good statements on modern life.

Family Guy is starting to outlive my interest - only the last episode (the Stephen King one) had some genuinely LOL moments. I also tend to find the ones focusing on a specific character other than Stewie to be a bit dull sometimes.

And the Simpsons... why don't they just shoot that damn horse. It was great in the first 4 or 5 seasons, but the recent ones are just rubbish. HD can't save it now.

Family Guy has changed, pretty drastically, over the course of its run. I don't think it's gotten worse, just different. It had a serious down time after the writer's strike. Recently they have been getting back in form.

I wish they would maintain a steady season. I don't know their schedule at all, it changes so much. I remember when they showed a new episode, and that would be it for weeks at a time.

Yeah, I looked online one day and found there were suddenly 3 new episodes for me to download. And I think I only watched the first half of one of them.

Just heard Futurama is coming back. I lost interest in that one years ago because the stories just got too contrived and seemed to lose focus. I also turned off the first movie when it started getting waaaay too complicated with all the time travel stuff.

Time travel is naturally complicated and confusing :lol:

I like Futurama. Fox was stupid to cancel it after 4 seasons and continue The Simpsons. I haven't seen any of the new "movies" but I watch reruns on comedy central whenever I see it on.

Simpsons makes too much money to cancel it. There isn't a product on the planet you can't buy with the brand now.

I think the 'movie' I saw was Bender's Big Score. I was doing a couple of things at once, but there was a point where I just realised I had no real cue what was going on. I do like the early episodes, but when they start visiting alien planets or involving families, it gets less interesting.

South Park is hit or miss. Sometimes they can be hilarious but some of it can be gross and just dumb.

I love Family Guy.

South Park is the opposite of Family Guy for me, the more I see the more I appreciate it. Even in the eps I used to just roll my eyes at for being gross and obscene I'm finding things to love and laugh at now.

Anyone here watch Ghost Adventures? I love this show because all of it is complete bullshit, therefore it is funny to watch them go to embarrassing lengths to make this bullshit.

It's literally like, they're in a house, they hear a door creak and everyone screams out "ghost." :) One of my favorites is when they were sitting in a room, and a camera guy had the camera pointed generally at the floor, and a hanger comes from behind the camera and lands on the floor. Obviously guys it was a ghost, and not the cameraman tossing a hanger in front of the camera.

Is it a Band of Brothers mini-series, I did not hear that it was. It seemed like an alright trailer to me, nothing too special. Given how good I thought Band of Brothers was, though, I am looking forward to this. I just hope Hans Zimmer does not score it as rumored....

Though I am pleased to see my steady progress in the English language, there are still moments where it fails me, and this is one of them. I tried to write a coherent response for five minutes, but I just gave up. I guess I will just say that I dislike -not hate- his music, and leave it at that.

Don't worry Nick, you don't need to write a dissertation on why you don't like his, or anyone else's, music, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you don't like it you don't like it.

Is it a Band of Brothers mini-series, I did not hear that it was.

It's not, really and the title is just The Pacific.

It's just a war epic for HBO produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks, spawned by the succes of Band of Brothers. So don't look for any story content to carry over.

But another war-based miniseries by the people who made Band of Brothers is plenty to get me excited. Can't believe we still have to wait until 2010 for this. Give it to me now!