Sony Classical's Phantom Menace 3D soundtrack CD

Jay

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no point for me to assume anything anymore..

well if you and Jason know something, why not just tell us? Or even better, please post the backcover not the ugly frontcover, because that one might even include a tracklist

EDIT-- wait a minute, It wouldn't make sense for Jason to post a hoax, and I suppose the JWFAN-Sony Classical connection is growing (regarding promo-stuff) so if you mean with real-deal the "Complete unedited score for Star Wars Ep1 produced by someone like Matessino" call me exited!

Just got word it's a straight re-issue of the OST and not a properly expanded set :(

How lame can Sony be? Sony official sucks when it comes to anything Star Wars related. Let Intrada or LLL take a crack at the Star Wars music, I bet they'd get it right!

This would have been the perfect opportunity to release the intended score but instead we get a re-issue of the OST? That is seriously lame, especially since the OST is still readily available!

They may not see it as a profitable venture (yeah, Star Wars may sell, but enough to justify the cost of expansion?).

But even still... pretty lame.

Just got word it's a straight re-issue of the OST and not a properly expanded set :(

:banghead:

And the original pressing is still widely available! They're just trying to get people to buy it twice by slapping '3D' on the cover.

Mehhhh.

Forget the Death Star grid in the background (?) and the fact that it's all Photoshopped. Why the hell is Darth Maul the focus? He's barely in the movie. It'd be like making Jaws the focus of the poster for The Spy Who Loved Me.

UM how is that i hadnt seen this thread before?

Jason, did you find this cover in a spanish site?

december 28th is the april's fools day here...

At first i thought that it was Ricard's doing... ;)

but seeing that it has not been debunked yet..so is this crap the real deal?

And it is the UE or the OST???

If its the UE...maybe they will release the UE for AOTC and ROTS... :sigh:

Darth Maul was the best part TPM. The only villain in Star Wars who didn't drop the passing of the torch from the Vader of the original trilogy. And he worked incredibly well because of the air of mystery around him. How do you cook up a another Vader? You move most of the villain into the brain of your audience. Make him more or less a figment of the audience's imagination.

None of that Dooku/Grievous/Palpapoo crap.

Hell he should be the only thing on the damned poster!

What is the point of this?! Couldn't they freakin make more money by including unreleased music? Why would people want to buy the same product with a more horrifying cover!?

But this is to be expected I suppose...

Comes with a remastered CD that can only be played on Sony's latest 3D speakers (sold separately). Watch Hear the music come alive!