Boston Pops Film Night June 6-11 2014

JWfangirl1992

Hi everyone just wanted to share that tickets for this upcoming year's Film Night Series with the Pops goes on sale tomorrow to the general public. Here is the link for the info for Saturday, which I will be attending! Reunion again this year on Saturday? I will definitely make sure to attend the dinner this time! =)

http://www.bso.org/Performance/Detail/60564

Gosh, they go on sale so early. I already have tickets for one JW concert next year, but how can I resist??

Are most people here thinking of going to the Saturday performance? I think I'll limit myself to just one of the concerts, but I'd love to join any JWFan gatherings :)

I don't get it....where can I buy the tickets? When I click the JW concert, there is no option to purchase tickets? Has it not been put up yet?

I believe the tickets go on sale at 10am EST today, which is 1 hour and 40 minutes from now.

Let's all refresh our browsers together, now!

It's happening! Got tickets for Saturday, 2nd balcony, to the right of the stage.

I ordered one of those $54 table seats on the right side, up on the first row by the stage. It's a bit on the side, but the important thing is to be close to Williams, unlike the Hollywood Bowl where I was seated in Santa Monica, basically. And then I just have to manage sitting alone with 5 other strangers.

But I'm not getting excited yet. There are so many variables that have to be in place in order for me to make this -- just as it was this year -- so we'll wait and see. If it falls through, I'll sell or get a refund again.

WOW! I cannot wait to attend this awesome concert again so have bought my tickets and I

enjoyed meeting up with fellow JWFans last June!

The Force Is Strong In This 1!

• 4 weeks later...

In some years roughly half the concert was the same and roughly half was different. I don't think we'll know about this year though until someone goes to the first night and gets the program. They usually don't list the programs on the website for some reason.

Okay, considering school is out for us by then, me and a friend are considering taking a trip to Boston to see this. We hoped to do it last year, but school being in the way made it impossible. But this time, there's a real good chance we can make it and we're discussing plans now. Fingers crossed!

I'll be taking the train in, staying close to Symphony Hall, and staying only a couple of days, but I'm looking forward to meeting all those who attend! A Saturday night dinner will be in order.

I'm pretty sure all those who'll attend will have a fantastic time. Unfortunately, for various reasons, I won't make it this year... would have loved to of course! Still, I feel extremely fortunate to have made the trip twice already. Great memories!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a ticket for both Friday and Saturday performances, but there is still a lot to sort out so it still might go one way or another. The hotel is pre-booked, just in case.

But, for now, it looks like I'm going to be there.

Karol

Lucky you! I still haven't ordered anything in terms of flights and hotels. Was a tremendous challenge last year and I suspect the same one this year.

Join us.......... join us!!!!

Stefan and Francis (Foxfan) found a VERY reasonable place to stay last year, ask them for details.