Favorite expanded Williams cue (which was not on the OST)

mstrox

I'd like "Dr. Know", from "A.I.", and all source music from "The Towering Inferno", including what's playing on the kid's headphones.

I know it's not expanded, but...I'd like the "Pre Crime Advert", from "Minority Report".

This thread is for cues that HAVE shown up on Expanded releases, not bootleg and film rip cues.

The Dark Side Beckons from ROTJ and Carbon Freeze from TESB are two essential tracks that weren't on the OST, IMO.

It is. it's also on the expanded "TOD".

How about the piano music in Donovan's apartment? I've heard a rumor that it's "The Imperial March" played backwards.

Also in Donovan's apartment: the "Deciphering The Tablet" cue. Wonderful.

This thread is for cues that HAVE shown up on Expanded releases, not bootleg and film rip cues.

Right then. best cues ever, form expanded releases, that didn't show up on the original album?

"Let There Be Light", and "Waking Up". I waited 27 years to hear those. Nothing - NOTHING - comes close. End of.

Let There Be Light - from Close Encounters? That expansion came out in 1998, 21 years after the film

Waking Up - What Williams score is that from?

Richard bought it 6 years after it was released.

Ejit !!!

Let There Be Light - from Close Encounters? That expansion came out in 1998, 21 years after the film

Waking Up - What Williams score is that from?

Both "Let There Be Light", and "Waking Up" come the FSM "The Towering Inferno".

Ah, awesome. I never got that cd before it went OOP.

I hope a label gets the rights and makes a definitive version, with the full score + the LP in one package.

Everything that's on the vinyl, is on the FSM release, so, from a publishihg point-of-view, it's not really worth doing it. Plus...it's just been released on Twitface.

The one recurring niggle, is that the two sections of "Trapped Lovers" are not reversed, to reflect the film running order.