The MCU - Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jay

No, because they will be casting a new actor for the role and ignore the last 5 movies.

It's more that they said "universe merger" rather than "reboot" that got me wondering.

No, because they will be casting a new actor for the role and ignore the last 5 movies.

It's more that they said "universe merger" rather than "reboot" that got me wondering.

I think that's just their way of saying Sony would now be involved in the MCU. I'd almost rather see them bring in the X-Men to be honest.

And now here's the teaser for the trailer, that was earlier teased by the teaser for the teaser for the trailer

So did they just toss out the humorous approach altogether now? This doesn't look any different than any of the other Marvel flicks... Yawn!

A talking racoon and a giant ent walking tree I can appreciate, even if anyone who doesn't religiously follow all things Marvel ever heard of Guardians of the Galaxy. It was an entertaining movie. But were there really people crying out for an Ant-Man movie?

Crying out beforehand or not is irrelevant to me; I had never heard of GOTG before, and still enjoyed the movie.

This trailer was just... boring.

The quick shot of Rudd in front of the headlights looked very bad. I definitely got a chuckle from Douglas' request asked in complete sincerity, and Rudd's response was appropriate. But I'm not sure how I feel about Honey I Shrunk Myself: The Superhero.

She was very good - and very hot!! - in that!

The film gets bonus points just for playing this scene over and over again.

1386694243000-XXX-EOT-TRL2-02139-6043913

No. Jaimie Alexander.

Never heard of her. To google I go!

OK I'd certainly tap that, but Carano is better for the Amazon Princess!

Great trailer! Was well worth the wait and all the build-up with the teaser for the teaser of the trailer of the teaser!

Would that constitute a joke? I just don't get the fascination with Marvel movies. They're all the same shit. Miscast hero gets powers, becomes superhero, fights bad guy, gets girl, awful music score, ugly cinematography, too much crappy CGI. Over and over again.

Ant Man looks like a pile of shit.

Maybe there is more than that dismal trailer.