WWJGS: What Would Jerry Goldsmith Say?

Faleel

...If he were scoring certain films today?

Jerry on The Avengers:

"I'll depict Thor's hammer with the Blaster Beam"

"I'll depict Captain America with echoplexed horns"

"I'll Depict Hulk with synth percussion"

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would say "Screw Howard Shore! LOTR would be my magnum opus!". I salivate at the thought of what JG could have done to this series of films. Oh, well...

Just imagine Gondor's theme or Aragorn's theme sounding like the latter end of "King Richard" in "Lionheart".

Although he was still alive when all three films had been released theatrically.

He would hate Christopher Nolan after he rejected his Batman score and replaced with Zimmer.

An interesting posit, ET. Did JG end up hating Donner after what happened on "Timeline". or did he just shrug it off?

What would JG say now? He would say "welcome home, son"...

He would hate Christopher Nolan after he rejected his Batman score and replaced with Zimmer.

An interesting posit, ET. Did JG end up hating Donner after what happened on "Timeline". or did he just shrug it off?

What would JG say now? He would say "welcome home, son"...

If he was still alive, he would say, "No parent should ever bury their child." "Then JW would say, "He was strong in life. His spirit will find his way into the halls of your forefathers." Then some wizard mumbo jumbo...

He would say "Screw Howard Shore! LOTR would be my magnum opus!". I salivate at the thought of what JG could have done to this series of films. Oh, well...

"Mr Goldsmith, I would like you to write several hours of music for a three film epics. I want the scores to be insanely complex with leitmotivs for everything, and feature elements of horror, sweet otherwordly music and an old quality to it. I want a relevant vocal presence in the score in several specific made up languages representing imaginary long lost cultures. I hope you're interested in this project."

*Goldsmith faints*