The Ultimate War vs. Training Montage

Admiral Holdo

Which is better?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the superior composition?

• The Ultimate War (Hook)
    • Training Montage (SpaceCamp)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh I get chills simply by thinking about those synth drums.

I know this was probably intended as a joke, but "Training Montage" is probably my favourite track on the SPACE CAMP album (which I otherwise think is disappointing). Heck, I even think it's more rewarding than "The Ultimate War".

I know this was probably intended as a joke, but "Training Montage" is probably my favourite track on the SPACE CAMP album (which I otherwise think is disappointing). Heck, I even think it's more rewarding than "The Ultimate War".

Of course you do. Otherwise universe would be in imbalance and worlds would collapse.

Of course you do. Otherwise universe would be in imbalance and worlds would collapse.

Hey, what can I say? I'm just being honest, and I don't like "The Ultimate War" very much. I need a pretty mediocre to sub-standard Williams piece for it to "win".