Does this look kinda cool?

King Mark

I would have used Temple of Doom instead as I find that poster (where he's standing in the archway with the machete) vastly superior to any other Indiana Jones artwork. Something about Indy's face on that Raiders poster bothers me. It looks like it started off as Tom Selleck and then gradually became Harrison Ford.

Looks cool, though.

I also tried TOD instead of Raiders , but then the black borders blend too much and whole thing looks like non specific montage poster. The Raiders is bright orange square and indicates these are c.d. covers

Before I abandoned all material possessions to go to Disneyland, I put my entire Williams collection in flip CD trays (similar to the type used by Patrick Bateman in his office) on top of a couple IKEA LACK tables. I thought it looked pretty awesome as a display piece representing my Williams fandom on top of making for easy and simply badass access to the albums. I even got a little cradle to display the Anthology. Easier than framing.

344t7oy.jpg

Great work, KM! The covers you picked are great, but having that CD in there is a bit distracting.

it's there for that reason. It's the only way I could think of to make it clear it's a JW music tribute.

At the very least people would ask who's the guy in the picture.

Since Star Wars already has representation, I suppose it makes sense to bump TESB. Personally, I would've gone with Hook instead, it being one of his most diverse and epic scores, but that's just me. (I'm sure everyone here, given the same project, would have a different collage on their own walls.)

Hook is too "obscure" and a lot of people consider the film childish and Spielberg's worst movie

Tintin is not one of Williams best scores but it's important in terms of pop culture. Tintin is more known than Harry Potter

Hook is too "obscure" and a lot of people consider the film childish and Spielberg's worst movie

No doubt. But I would be displaying the composer's greatest works, regardless of the quality of the film it accompanied.

Depends on what the goal is. If he's trying to show his love of Williams to the layman or the uninitiated then you have to accomplish both. You need to show quality work in conjunction with more ubiquitous scores to avoid confusion, or so they get the idea more easily.

Though the picture disc more or less drives that point home.

Where the heck did you find a Harry Potter 1 OST that says "Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture" at the top? Mine just says "Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" at the top