Upcoming Films

Quintus

Shere Khan in particular sounds so... weak. I know in the book he was a much more pathetic character than the classy but deadly Disney version, but still... Good thing I'll always have this

4 hours ago, Romão said:

I don't think the voice over matches the characters very well.

That's because they didn't even bother modifying them (even a bit).

Though maybe in the actual film they'll be modified.

9 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

Trailer new Bourne movie doesn't look appealing, IMHO. I'm tired of that shakey and zoomed in Greengrass look. It's so 2000s. 

Actually, based on the trailer, I don't see that same style carried over here.  The way the action and fight sequences seemed like they're framed, even in this quick little teaser, has a decidedly less shaky cam feel.

some shots of the jungle book do not look that bad (the hervibores in the pond for example).

Some in-jungle and night shots, look bad though.

This film is going to be a nightmare for me to assess the anatomic correctness of each species! Too many!

I dunno if she'd make my top 5 but I like her a lot.  I've liked her in every film I've seen her in (even when I didn't like the film).  I want to see more of her films, but at the same time I'm afraid I'll like her less if all I see her in are bad movies (a lot of the movies she chooses to be in are not my kind of movies).

Though that wedding movie coming out she's in I posted the trailer for the other day looks funny

Just now, Jay said:

I think I've only really seen her in comedy roles.  I adore her, but I have no idea what her dramatic range is like

Yeah, I guess I would say Up in the Air and 50/50 required a bit more pathos from her. She was good in those, especially Up in the AIr, but I dunno if she's had a really "heavy" dramatic part yet. I like her too, though.

Seen and liked:
Up In the Air
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World
50/50
Pitch Perfect
The Voices

Seen and didn't like
Rapture Palooza

Never seen:
any of the Twilight movies
What To Expect When You're Expecting
End of Watch
Drinking Buddies
Happy Christmas
The Last Five Years
Cake
Into The Woods
Pitch Perfect 2

etc.......

Yea here's hoping some of her (six!) 2016 movies are good

5 hours ago, mrbellamy said:

Yeah, I guess I would say Up in the Air and 50/50 required a bit more pathos from her. She was good in those, especially Up in the AIr, but I dunno if she's had a really "heavy" dramatic part yet. I like her too, though.

These were the 2 I was going to mention. 

22 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Which was essentially a DS9 do-over.

Guess I should go watch DS9 then.

17 hours ago, Stefancos said:

The first one is OK. No reason whatsoever to see the other ones.

Are you talking about the Terminator franchise? Because Terminator 2 is a must-see. One of the best action movies of the nineties!