The MCU - Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jay

Yes, the official title of the sequel to Guardians of the Galaxy is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
Kevin Feige recently let the title slip while doing Ant-Man press, which I'm really happy about because God knows I've let more than one thing slip accidentally while chattering away on this FB page.
Also, hats off to some intrepid fans who figured out the title a couple of days after I posted the cover page. More than one person guessed "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" - I wanted so badly to give you props at the time, but knew I had to wait.
For Kevin to mess up. Haha.
PS ANT-MAN PREMIERE TONIGHT AND I AM STOKED!

Better then Fury Road

Framed for eternity!

Unfair! You removed the quotation marks!

Mixed Reactions For Marvel's 'Ant-Man' After First Press Screening Plus New Promos And Pics

Funnily, the title of the article says "Mixed reactions", but when you look at the tweets posted in it, there are only two that are negative, and the rest are positive.

11694876_10153694418526840_4747185094434

If only Marvel would cast me as a hero so they can pay for a trainer and gym time and I would have no other responsibilities other than bodybuilding.

I'm 90% sure that's why most actors apply for the role, to get in shape.

If only Marvel would cast me as a hero so they can pay for a trainer and gym time and I would have no other responsibilities other than bodybuilding.

I'm 90% sure that's why most actors apply for the role, to get in shape.

The sad state of cinema today.

Basically these videos are following up on Avengers 2, teasing Ant-man, and teasing Civil War all at the same time

Two new Ant-man featurettes... ok this film is starting to look like it might be pretty good

I would think its more likely they'll do a netflix show than a movie series for him