You talk the talk, but you have no "Star Wars" quotes.

I will not sacrifice the Star Trek Quote thread. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. The Star Wars fans invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done!

"Good morning! Nice of you to stop by!"

"Who's Scruffy Looking!?"

"Charming, to the last."

"You may fire when ready"

"Of course I know him! He's me!"

I could do this all day....

I will not sacrifice the Star Trek Quote thread. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. The Star Wars fans invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done!

You broke your little ship.

See y'round, Ahab.

"Good morning! Nice of you to stop by!"

"Who's Scruffy Looking!?"

"Charming, to the last."

"You may fire when ready"

"Of course I know him! He's me!"

I could do this all day....

Yeah, you could. And you could use up all the quotes for everyone while you're at it, too (the Star Wars pool isn't nearly as deep and wide as the Star Trek one. . . .).

Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice.

These creatures you see on our backs are called ysalamiri. They're sessile, tree-dwelling creatures from a distant, third-rate planet, and they have an interesting and possibly unique ability--they push back the Force.