The PERFECT actor to play John Williams in his biopic

Sandor

I was recently reminded by the fact that actor Tobin Bell (yes, the guy from the Saw films) looks a lot like John Williams. He talks a bit like him too.

Now tell me: is this NOT the PERFECT guy to play John Williams if they'd ever make a biopic...?

johnwilliams-tobinbell_zpsfe7b107a.jpg

JW is one of these people who is awesome but hardly material for a typical biopic, at least on first sight (who knows...)

Unless it is NOT a typical biopic. Like for example a film that happens to contain John Williams as a character but it's not necesarily a biopic concept.

JW is one of these people who is awesome but hardly material for a typical biopic, at least on first sight (who knows...)

Unless it is NOT a typical biopic. Like for example a film that happens to contain John Williams as a character but it's not necesarily a biopic concept.

What? JW not biopic material??? :blink:

post-198-0-67206100-1358779815_thumb.jpg

I know!

Not him, the Saw guy.

He could play Arnie's mentor in Predator 3, who ends up getting dragged along for one last tour of Cambodia.

Not looks wise.

I disagree, they only have a passing resemblance.

and the idea of a John williams biopic is just an awful idea.

I agree. I love his music. But I think it would be as boring as watching a Wes Anderson film.

you nailed it sir.

Here's the thing. You can't cast an old actor to play John Williams unless the entire movie takes place when he's already old. If you want to cover his entire life (including the most dramatic events such as the death of his first wive), you need to have a young actor. Then he will have to wear old-person make-up if the film goes into the later years of his life, or have 2 actors play him

Uhm, this was actually more about how much Tobin Bell resembles Johnny (yes Joey - he does) than it ever was about seriously considering an actual biopic...

You've directed right?

Why not try and get a biopic of the ground.

The JWFan Story!

Javier Bardem as Ricard L. Befan

Michael Fasbender as Hitch

Johnny de Mol as Roald (this will only cover the early years of JWFan)

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Ren (Pleeeaaassseee!!!)

Robert Downey Jr. as Neil S. Bulk

John Favreau as Joeinar

I'll play myself

I'll play myself

Cool..!

That's going to be some serious R-rated shit..! Especially the scene I'd like to call 'sharing masturbation technique experiences'. Fr-ea-ky..! ;)

Now that would be perfect!

Imagine the opening Ro...eeeeh Sandor.

Ricard starting a small and modest website dedicated to the miusic if TPM....

Especially the scene I'd like to call 'sharing masturbation technique experiences'. Fr-ea-ky..! ;)

That would be for the sequel.

Evangeline Lilly can be cast as Alice.

We will need a particular pug faced and boorish actor to play Lee.....

What? JW not biopic material??? :blink:

http://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=515

That Daniel Day-Lewis' make up is stunning.