'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' SCORE speculation

Ricard

I think the theme from TESB acts as both a theme for Solo and a love theme, in both TESB and ROTJ.

Correct. And it seems that over the years Williams thought of it more as Han's theme and put it in the category of single character's themes:

Luke's Theme

Leia's Theme

Jawas' Theme

Han's Theme

Vader's Theme

Yoda's Theme

Lando's Theme

Jabba's Theme

Ewoks' Theme

Emperor's Theme

Brother and Sister's Theme

Anakin's Theme

Qui-Gon's Theme

Jar Jar's Theme

Shmi's Theme

Anakin and Padme's Theme (the first Love Theme)

Had this discussion with a fairly reliable source (ManaByte of makingstarwars.com) on the Jedi Council Forums... (forgive me for the incorrectly formatted quotes).

Jedi Dragon D: I wonder if John Williams panel we will get a sneak peak at Episode VII music? And, if that's going to be live streamed.
Me :): Not likely. He has yet to record the full score.
Manabyte: He actually has a bit recorded though.
ThreeDeathstickProblem: Have you heard it, or heard of it?I know the rumor - I think from the JW fan forum - was he'd scored the first 30 minutes, but that was a few weeks back.
Manabyte: More than that. He's been recording as JJ has been assembling the movie. Abrams likes to have sequences fully edited with finished score and 5.1 sound mix when putting the movie together.

Perhaps some of it will show up in the footage that's confirmed for Celebration 2015...

I'm still a little doubtful, as it was announced that they would be recording it in the summer.

Hmm. She wrote not to expect the Star Wars theme, but that doesn't necessarily mean we can't expect any of the other themes from the series, unless that's what she really meant.

IMAGE REMOVED

Do you have a link to this to prove that it's not yet another JWFan hoax?

How could he? It's (allegedly) a screenshot of a private Facebook conversation.

Because no Star Wars music was recorded this past Sunday.

EDIT: Unless this is supposed to be a screenshot from back in Novemeber when the trailer cues were recorded, and not a recent conversation. I didn't think of that possibility at first.

Who sent it to you?

It was a private (NOT public) one-on-one Facebook Message conversation sent to Stefan, that Stefan should not have shared. Again.

Well, now we can go back to making useless speculation posts in this thread while a small group of people know more about the scoring sessions