Upcoming Films

Quintus

We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Well Banderas actually sounds like that.

Yeah, but why would they talk in English in Chile is what's got me confused.

¡Porque es Acebobosque, compadre!

Took me a while to get it xD

Looks very cliche. Starting with the couple talking about having a baby, then the guy close to retirement...

"Based On A True Story" Hollywood style.

Like Fargo?

It really is, isn't it? Has there ever been a funnier sitcom?

Perhaps not better but equal to. Curb Your Enthusiasm, I'm Alan Partridge, Only Fools and Horses, The Office, Cheers...

Only Fools and Horses is the one i tried one episode of and it was good but didn't make me watch it further. With PEEP SHOW i learned that can be a grave mistake. That really took off in later seasons.

The first few seasons of Only Fools and Horses are bloody old but there's still some absolute classic British comedy moments in there once you get going. Then once Granddad dies they swap him out for Uncle Albert and that's where the show became an institution.

Oh, I forgot to add Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, earlier. Some of the seventies ones are the crème de la crème, dated though they certainly are.

Prometheus 2, why not?

Soon it will be revealed that the original alien from LV-426 was born a martian. Probably why it's so hostile (Mars, the Bringer of War)

We know; that's why we're discussing the Tremors series to begin with. I posted the Tremors 5 trailer and the discussion spun off from there.