The Avengers (Written and Directed by Joss Whedon, music by Alan Silvestri)

Kendal_Ozzel

Silvestri's score for Captain America was disappointing, but it had its moments. I'm hoping he'll rip this film apart with his awesome music.

I think its safe to assume that Silvestri won't be using the previously written themes for these characters...

In fact, the more you think about it, the more difficult it seems to score this film. Unless you take the easy way out, which is writing some kind of anthem/heroic theme for the Avengers as a whole and thats...and thats probably whats going to happen.

He might quote Cap's theme briefly, but I bet it won't be major presence in the film.

I like his Captain America. In fact it might be one of my favourites of his.

Karol

Scarlet Johannson is basically hot wearing or doing anything

really, REALLY, I appreciate beauty and good looks and she just doesn't have it. I wont say she has no talent but really what's the point of her character in the movie, boring titilation, something for fan boys to cream their pants over? She's the female equivalent to Jeremy Renner, middle of the pack looks.

LOL at the British title.

Silvestri's score for Captain America was disappointing, but it had its moments. I'm hoping he'll rip this film apart with his awesome music.

I think its safe to assume that Silvestri won't be using the previously written themes for these characters...

In fact, the more you think about it, the more difficult it seems to score this film. Unless you take the easy way out, which is writing some kind of anthem/heroic theme for the Avengers as a whole and thats...and thats probably whats going to happen.

silvestri's score was anything but disappointing.

really, REALLY, I appreciate beauty and good looks and she just doesn't have it. I wont say she has no talent but really what's the point of her character in the movie, boring titilation, something for fan boys to cream their pants over? She's the female equivalent to Jeremy Renner, middle of the pack looks.

She really does it for me. She was at her hottest in Vicki Cristina Barcelona and He's Just Not That Into You. Other favorites of mine are Jennifer Connelly (pre-2002), Carla Gugino, Evangeline Lilly, Christina Hendricks, and Miracle Laurie.

Up through the filming of A Beautiful Mind she was the most gorgeous woman ever. Then she showed up at the 2002 Oscars where she collected the Oscar for ABM and..... I mean, she looked sickly she was so thin. Hasn't returned to her former glory since. Why do all actresses eventually get WAY too skinny?? So sad.

Up through the filming of A Beautiful Mind she was the most gorgeous woman ever. Then she showed up at the 2002 Oscars where she collected the Oscar for ABM and..... I mean, she looked sickly she was so thin. Hasn't returned to her former glory since. Why do all actresses eventually get WAY too skinny?? So sad.

I know. Still, as they say over here, "she who had, retained".

Scarlett Johannson's a little out of my league, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

~*~

Spiderman and Wolverine aren't original Avengers, and while it works okay in the video games and comics, Marvel obviously isn't ready to blend all of their franchises in the movies. At least not yet.

She really does it for me. She was at her hottest in Vicki Cristina Barcelona and He's Just Not That Into You. Other favorites of mine are Jennifer Connelly (pre-2002), Carla Gugino, Evangeline Lilly, Christina Hendricks, and Miracle Laurie.

Evangeline Lily lacks something, she's very pretty, with a down home quality but sheer beauty escapes her. Don't know the others.

connelly is a nut bag with way too many issues, she used to look pretty before her index finger became her best friend.

Christina Hendricks is the top heavy redhead on Mad Men.

oh well no wonder since only a handful of people actually watch that show. It's the most boring show on tv. Soap opera about people destine to contract lung cancer.

Joey, I don't watch it either. That hasn't stopped me from knowing who she is.

Firefly is on my docket to watch now.

you horn dog you.

Spiderman and Wolverine aren't original Avengers, and while it works okay in the video games and comics, Marvel obviously isn't ready to blend all of their franchises in the movies. At least not yet.

As sad it may seem, you won't see Andrew Garfield or Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker or Hugh Jackman's Wolverine in a Marvel Studios production. Sony and Fox have airtight clauses on the movie rights they own for Spidey and X-Men (Marvel plays a much more limited factor for those than they do with their own properties), and they will never let Disney usurp the rights back.

You guys need to learn the difference.

I'd much rather watch the only season of Space Above and Beyond than Firefly.

I didn't know this one. Noted.

As sad it may seem, you won't see Andrew Garfield or Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker or Hugh Jackman's Wolverine in a Marvel Studios production. Sony and Fox have airtight clauses on the movie rights they own for Spidey and X-Men (Marvel plays a much more limited factor for those than they do with their own properties), and they will never let Disney usurp the rights back.

They have Ant-Man though.

I guess that blows the rumor out of the water that Spidey makes a cameo appearance in the film. I guess you can't believe everything at AICN.

Ok...

Marvel ISN'T FRIKKIN' LEGALLY ALLOWED to blend all of their franchises in the movies.

Same effect, different cause. Happy now?

~*~

I'd rather laugh with the special sinners than cry with the saints.

Christina Hendricks is the top heavy redhead on Mad Men.

oh well no wonder since only a handful of people actually watch that show. It's the most boring show on tv. Soap opera about people destine to contract lung cancer.

I know her from Firefly.

Joey, I don't watch it either. That hasn't stopped me from knowing who she is.

Firefly is on my docket to watch now.

I've never seen Mad Men either. Doesn't mean I am not aware of her and her hotness.

Marvel also doesn't have the Fantastic Four and the Skrulls. Anyway Marvel and Disney don't seem to have much of a clue of where they are going so...

but the skrulls are in Avengers

Not too impressed with the new trailer. I really like Hulk's design though. It's a bit of a mix of the best parts of Eric Bana and Edward Norton's versions while still looking like Mark Ruffalo.

It looks like the film will carry an important moral message.

If people can get past their petty differences and unite against a common foe, then peace and unity will be assured.

:thumbup:

Nice line of reasoning there. I have to agree with you on that.

If people can get past their petty differences and unite against a common foe, then peace and unity will be assured.

Battlefield Earth had the same message, so...

Battlefield Earth had the same message, so...

I never saw Battlefield, doubt I really will. I don't think that film would be able to stand up to a film like the Avengers.

he's dutch, he makes mistakes with his engrish.

The avengers trailer looks like they will be battling a Transformer. yeah, that means we get Transformers 4 and 5(battleship) this summer.

he's dutch, he makes mistakes with his engrish.
What foreign languages do you speak?
French and Spanish. Remember I grew up in a french speaking home and I've learned spanish over the years due to the large influx of mexicans in the state. Unlike you I cannot write in either language.