The JWFan.net Forum Express

Mr. Breathmask

No SMNOL thread, I am disappointed. If it even still exists in this database..

If not, we might have to start a new one!

No SMNOL thread, I am disappointed. If it even still exists in this database..

If not, we might have to start a new one!

It started in the Illiaraja thread, which should have a permanent link somewhere for it's entertainment value. I don't remember if we ever had an actual smnol thread.

• 5 months later...

Hey gang,

In the prospect of trying to clean things up a bit, I un-stickied the "Chronological Film Score" thread and the "Custom CD Covers" thread. Now, this thread is the ONLY sticky thread. I remember people voting a while back that less stickies was better. So I put links to those 2 threads in the main post of this thread with the other "popular" threads.

If any other threads should be linked in the main post, let me know!

Hey! You unstickied my chronological film score thread. That's been my only useful contribution to the board, you know. Pffft, new moderators...

:)

It's an EXTREMELY useful thread, and its linked right from the 1st post of the main stickied thread!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just updated the main post to clean it up a bit, and include a bunch of threads we have about specific upcoming films

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just totally re-organized the main post and added a ton more threads, check it out

• 1 month later...

Mr B hasn't maintained the main post of this thread in a long, long time; Mark and I update it now

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I've just updated the main post to add links to a lot of threads for recent and upcoming movies and scores. If there are any other threads people think should be added, let me know!

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Cheers for the bump, Quint!

I actually had the exact same recent thought myself; That this thread is less useful on mobile because clicking it brings you to the last post on the last page nad not the useful main post. The main post here is also very out of date and way too "busy" containing too many threads, effectively not making it very "express". So I wanted to create an all new main post and start a new thread so it'd work right on mobile, too. Thanks for the bump and reminder!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...