The MCU - Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jay

I did some quick Googling and couldn't find the confirmation I was looking for, just rumors.

So sorry for needlessly lowering expectations. Please accept this picture of Ms. Dennings as a token of my apology. 

800full-kat-dennings.jpg

2 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

Wasn't expecting him to show up. Why should I, anyway? He wasn't a very memorable character, with barely any impact on the plot.

Apart from the leads and maybe Michael Rooker, none of the characters were very memorable.

6 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Apart from the leads and maybe Michael Rooker, none of the characters were very memorable.

Thanos, Ronan, ... Anyway, it was mostly about the gang.

Not as much as you love to create bland posts, BloodBoal. 

I'm merely adding characters besides the gang and Michael Rooker that I haven't forgotten. Thanos because he's supposed to be this all powerful foe that Marvel seems to keep in storage until the moment is ripe. Ronan because he has that visual and menacing appearance. Also because of because of the threat he posed.

But how is anything to do with Spiderman a surprise, though? He's existed for decades with tons of comics tv shows in that time not to mention five feature films in the last 14 years. How different do you possibly expect the newest reboot to look compared to what's come before?

OMG! There have been so many versions of the Spider-Man suit over the last decades, all with unique characteristics that completely made them unique man!

I really hope the new suit will have the arm-pit webbing of my childhood!

20 minutes ago, Jay said:

But how is anything to do with Spiderman a surprise, though? He's existed for decades with tons of comics tv shows in that time not to mention five feature films in the last 14 years. How different do you possibly expect the newest reboot to look compared to what's come before?

Well, just holding the reveal until we see the film is surprise enough for me.  I don't expect him to be wildly different.

Lucy may have sucked but Scarlet can still easily carry her own action / spy film

Make it happen Marvel!