The Official La-La Land Records Thread

robthehand

I could see LLL getting to that score eventually some day. Right now their plate seems pretty full with other things, but ultimately Paramount has been really cooperative, and the Elfman/Burton/LLL connection is strong too.

While LaLaLand may not release anymore from the Elfman box, I expect the rest of the scores to trickle out eventually from other labels.

What other JW scores were with WBs? Is Harry potter an option?

Superman, Witches of Eastwick, Empire of the Sun, Accidental Tourist, Presumed innocent, Sleepers, Rosewood, A.I., Harry potter 1-3, JFK

While LaLaLand may not release anymore from the Elfman box, I expect the rest of the scores to trickle out eventually from other labels.

Other labels?

Isn't Intrada the only other label that does relatively recent stuff? Maybe Perseverance (please God no). (and Varese doesn't venture far outside what they already own)

Well eventually they will need to turn to more modern stuff, don't forget several of the Elfman scores are 20+, the Pee Wee films, Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands.

Sleepy Hollow is 14 years old.

What other JW scores were with WBs? Is Harry potter an option?

Superman, Witches of Eastwick, Empire of the Sun, Accidental Tourist, Presumed innocent, Sleepers, Rosewood, A.I., Harry potter 1-3, JFK

Witches of Eastwick is off the table for quite some time unfortunately, because of the re-release of the album.

Yes remember the Jerry at 20th Century Fox box years ago? They claimed most of these scores would never be released again...

Did they? It did take years until stuff finally started to be re-released though. The box must be about 10 years old now? There's still a handful of scores that are not available separately (unless you count old regular (i.e. mastered before the box) and out of print labels releases).

At the time they probably thought they had exhausted their searches for the material. But leaps in technology and a more open policy by most studios have resulted in stuff presumed lost turning up and abilities to improve damaged or substandard elements.

I'm not surprised at all the Goldsmith box material has been coming out as individual releases.

To those it may concern: Intrada's new release of SHOCK TREATMENT (Goldsmith) sounds much better and it really is a disturbing and moody psychological horror score that goes hand in hand with his best ventures in the field (FREUD, COMA , ALIEN):

Amazon's listing for Kick-Ass 2 now lists it as a "Deluxe Extended Edition", so I guess the LLL physcal CD version is longer than an upcoming digital download version!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DJSUOT2/

In other news:

A Warner trifecta approved! Now we play the manufacturing waiting game. Boy, August is sure gonna be pricey! :)

https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords/posts/10151785709983755

I guess that refers to 1260, 1271, and 1273??

I organized all the info we know by date:
July 2nd:
LLLCD 1257 - Green Lantern: TAS Volume 2 by Frederik Wiedmann
LLLCD 1259 - Patriot Games by James Horner
July 16th:
LLLCD 1262 - Young Justice by Various
LLLCD 1265 - The Conjuring by Joseph Bishara
LLLCD 1268 - Turbulence by Shirley Walker
July 30th:
LLLCD 1261 - The Warriors by Barry De Vorzon
LLLCD 1266 - artwork approval stage at WB No announcement yet on what this is
August 13th
LLLCD 1272 - Kick-Ass 2 by Henry Jackman
September 10th
LLLCD 1270 - X-Files Volume 2 by Mark Snow
TBD
LLLCD 1250 - Wyatt Earp by James Newton Howard
LLLCD 1260 - in artwork approval stage. Most likely out in August No announcement yet on what this is
LLLCD 1263 - Matrix Reloaded by Don Davis
LLLCD 1264 - I, The Jury by Bill Conti
LLLCD 1267 - Caprica by Bear McCreary
LLLCD 1269 - Police Academy by Robert Folk
LLLCD 1271 - No announcement yet on what this is
LLLCD 1273 - Just handed into WB this morning. Sept release most likely No announcement yet on what this is
LLLCD ???? - A currently un-announced Star Trek title
Star Trek: Voyager
Batman: The Animated Series Volume 3

Just over an hour till the new releases go up for sale. Also notice the special sale on prior Green Lantern releases, and the updated low quantity alert for The Edge

LA-LA LAND RECORDS PRESENTS NEW RELEASES: Tues, 12 Noon (PST) July 2, 2013
LA-LA LAND RECORDS PRESENTS NEW RELEASES: Tues, 12pm (PST) July 2, 2013
Available for order at www.lalalandrecords.com Tues, 12pm (PST) July 2, 2013
“PATRIOT GAMES: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET)”
Music by James Horner
Limited Edition of 3000 Units
RETAIL PRICE: $24.98
STARTS SHIPPING JULY 2, 2013
“GREEN LANTERN: THE ANIMATED SERIES – VOL 2:
LIMITED EDITION”
Music by Frederik Wiedmann
Limited Edition of 1500 Units
RETAIL PRICE: $19.98
STARTS SHIPPING JULY 2, 2013
LOW STOCK ALERT!
Less than 150 units of Jerry Goldsmith’s THE EDGE remain!
PATRIOT GAMES: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET) LLLCD 1259
Music by James Horner
Limited Edition of 3000 Units
STARTS SHIPPING July 2nd
RETAIL PRICE: $24.98
ORDER “PATRIOT GAMES: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET)” starting July 2nd at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com
La-La Land Records and Paramount Pictures proudly present the remastered and expanded presentation of acclaimed composer James Horner’s (STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN, ALIENS, GLORY, TITANIC) original motion picture score to the 1992 feature film dramatic thriller PATRIOT GAMES, starring Harrison Ford, James Earl Jones, Anne Archer and Sean Bean, and directed by Phillip Noyce. Horner’s intense, Irish-tinged score expertly supports and builds this political thriller’s complex characterizations, brooding intrigue and white-knuckle suspense. Produced by Dan Goldwasser and mastered by Mike Matessino, Horner’s PATRIOT GAMES score is finally given the deluxe treatment it deserves in this 2-CD set, which contains more than 50 minutes of previously unreleased music. Exclusive liner notes by writer Jim Lochner take you behind-the-scenes of the film and its score. This is a limited edition of 3000 Units.
TRACK LISTING:
DISC 1
1. Main Title (3:01)
2. Attempt on the Royals (3:53)
3. CNN News Report*/Sean’s Interrogation* (2:41)
4. Kevin Walks Away*/Deadly Lover*/ Sean’s Trial* (1:46)
5. Sean Obsessing in Jail*/Highland’s Execution (4:59)
6. Strange Cargo* (1:36)
7. The Hit (8:11)
8. Hospital Vigil*/Jack Returns to CIA*/Studying Sean’s File* (3:38)
9. Arrest of the Bombers (1:35)
10. Putting the Pieces Together/Reading to Sally*/Sean’s Midnight Call* (6:12)
11. Girl in Photo*/Cooley Escapes* (3:39)
12. Two-Edged Surveillance* (1:59)
13. Electronic Battlefield* (film version) (3:22)
DISC TIME: 46:31
DISC 2
1. Assault on Ryan’s House (10:59)
2. Boat Chase/Aftermath* (5:28)
3. Closing Credits* (film version) (4:13)
BONUS TRACKS
4. Harry’s Game (P. Brennan) (2:34) performed by Clannad
5. Hospital Vigil* (alternate) (1:53)
6. Electronic Battlefield (orchestra only) (3:20)
SOURCE CUES
7. Washington Post March* (J.P. Sousa) (1:29)
8. Whelan’s Jig* (Traditional) (2:07)
9. The Hunt* (Traditional) (3:29)
10. Piano Trio in E-Flat, Op. 14 (K. 498)* (W.A. Mozart) (1:35)
11. Piano Sonata in B-Flat, Op. 17, No. 1 (K. 333)* (W.A. Mozart) (1:56)
12. Closing Credits (album version) (4:18)
DISC TIME: 43:21
TOTAL ALBUM TIME: 89:52
*previously unreleased
Vocal performances by Maggie Boyle except ”Harry’s Game” performed by Clannad, produced by Richard Dodd
GREEN LANTERN: THE ANIMATED SERIES – VOL 2:
LIMITED EDITION LLLCD 1257
Music by Frederik Wiedmann
Limited Edition of 1500 Units
STARTS SHIPPING July 2nd
ORDER “GREEN LANTERN: THE ANIMATED SERIES – VOL 2: LIMITED EDITION” starting July 2nd at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com and get your CD booklet autographed by composer Frederik Widemann at no additional charge. Autographs are available while supplies last and are NOT guaranteed.
La-La Land Records and Warner Bros. Animation proudly present the original animated series soundtrack, GREEN LANTERN: THE ANIMATED SERIES: VOL 2, the second collection of original score from composer Frederik Wiedmann (MIRRORS 2, JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE FLASHPOINT PARADOX). Wiedmann continues the sensational musical journey he began on the first season of GREEN LANTERN, further exploring the core of this acclaimed series’ rich characterizations and supersized action as it charged into its second and final season. Produced by Widemann and mastered by Doug Schwartz, this jam-packed compilation (more than 75 minutes!) features the very best of the exciting rest of GREEN LANTERN: THE ANIMATED SERIES! This is a limited edition of 1500 Units.
TRACK LISTING:
1. Igniting Ceremony 1:29
2. New Life 1:28
3. The Final Battle 2:56
4. Breaking In 2:48
5. Hal’s Promotion 1:09
6. The Origin of Aya 1:28
7. Breaking Through 1:38
8. Goblin Bribe 1:15
9. The Ultimate Sacrifice 3:03
10. Dark Revelation 1:48
11. Hal vs. The Anti-Monitor 2:38
12. Steam Mechs 1:28
13. Through Universes 2:55
14. Reunion 2:01
15. Scissors Beats Rock 1:32
16. Aya 1:57
17. The Legend of the Orange Lanterns 1:45
18. Chased by Goblins 1:18
19. Transformed 2:05
20. Wakeup Call 2:06
21. Vogra Beasts 2:19
22. Razer’s Mission 1:49
23. Ghia’ta’s Sacrifice 1:09
24. Volkreg 1:30
25. Aya Faces the Anti-Monitor 2:04
26. Carol Keeps the Ring 2:10
27. Secret Sanctum 2:18
28. Big Guns 2:17
29. Aya Returns 1:42
30. The Last Stand Above Ysmault 1:37
31. Red Rescue 2:35
32. Dawn of Time 2:06
33. Relentless Machines 1:49
34. Love Prevails 2:01
35. Final Orders 1:16
36. The Last Stand 2:14
37. Renewed Hope 5:49
Total Album Time: 76:31
GREEN LANTERN NEW RELEASE SPECIAL! To celebrate our new release of GREEN LANTERN VOL 2, we are offering Frederik Wiedmann’s GREEN LANTERN: THE ANIMATED SERIES: VOL 1 at a special sale price of only $9.98 each. Additionally, we are offering Robert Kral’s GREEN LANTERN: FIRST FLIGHT at a special sale price of only $4.98 each. Sale prices good thru 7/15. Only at www.lalalandrecords.com
© 2013 La-La Land Records. All Rights Reserved.

Either that or Intrada. The top labels in the game, so to speak, both producing superb releases consistently.

Patriot Games should be waiting for me at home, so that will tide me over for a little while, along with Clear and Present Danger.

So La-La Land's released Patriot Games, Intrada's released Clear and Present Danger...c'mon, folks, let's get a complete Hunt for Red October!

Yeah this is one of my Poledouris' holy grails. I still think Intrada will take this one. I believe Mr. Fake is a big fan of Poledouris? Just hoping this will be a 2 CD set.

Speaking of Poledouris, what's the deal with Les Miserables? I still only have a CDR of it, which has developed some sound issues over the years, but the album seems hard to get ahold of for a reasonable price. Plus I vaguely remember it having some issues with the track sequencing, though it might just be some mistitling on the cover?

The tracklist on the cover is apparently completely wrong (the times at least).

I actually like the suite format - makes listening in brief doses rather easy. I'd buy an expansion in a heartbeat though.

Good movie too.

Yes, I like the film. I'm not sure if there's much to *expand*, though I wouldn't mind a non-suite alternate for comparison. The various motifs seemed much clearer in the film, where they didn't constantly segue into each other. Most importantly though, the score needs to be easily available. It's one of Poledouris' best.

While we're on the subject of Tom Clancy scores, I wonder how much music is missing from the original album for The Sum Of All Fears?

Looks like LLL will be issuing a CD for Frederik Wiedmann's "Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox" in August:

Volumes 1 and 2 of Frederik Wiedmann’s music for “Green Lantern: The Animated Series” are available now at Lalalandrecords.com (along with several other DC animation albums). His score for “Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox” will be released this August from the label.

http://www.filmmusicmag.com/?p=11452

While were on the subject of Tom Clancy scores, who's gonna do the score for the upcoming Jack Ryan film and who do you want it to be? Seems Jack Ryan gets to have top notch composers to do his music.

COMING TUESDAY, JULY 16, 2013 at 12 pm PST (NOON) from LA-LA LAND RECORDS....
YOUNG JUSTICE
MUSIC BY KRISTOPHER CARTER, MICHAEL McCUISTION AND LOLITA RITMANIS
RETAIL PRICE: $15.98
LLLCD 1262
PRODUCED BY KRISTOPHER CARTER, MICHAEL McCUISTION AND LOLITA RITMANIS
MASTERED BY DOUG SCHWARTZ
LINER NOTES BY JOHN TAKIS
ART DIRECTION BY DAN GOLDWASSER
La-La Land Records, DC Comics and Warner Bros Animation are proud to announce the release of YOUNG JUSTICE, the fantastic animated show that aired for two seasons on The Cartoon Network. This collection of music features the very best music from both YOUNG JUSTICE and YOUNG JUSTICE INVASION (the 2nd season of the show). In depth liner notes by John Takis take you deep inside the the shows musical history with interviews with the composers and animation team. Reversible cover lets you choose what season goes in the front – YOUNG JUSTICE or YOUNG JUSTICE INVASION.
PLEASE NOTE: Autograph copies are pending for YOUNG JUSTICE.
Next up…
THE CONJURING
MUSIC BY JOSPEH BISHARA
LLLCD 1265
PRODUCED BY JOSEPH BISHARA
MASTERED BY DAVE COLLINS
La-La Land Records and WaterTower Music present the original motion picture score to the all-new Warner Bros. feature film The Conjuring, starring Lili Taylor, Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson, and directed by James Wan. The Conjuring opens nationwide in theaters July 19, 2013. Composer Joseph Bishara (Dark Skies, Insidious) creates a masterfully scary horror score to compliment this true-life, haunted-house shocker. It's chilling music that will thrill and delight genre fans! Final track “Family Theme” by Mark Isham compliments this demonic tale.
The first 100 or so customers who order the cd from www.lalalandrecords.com will receive a booklet signed by the composer Joseph Bishara absolutely FREE. Quantities are limited. You are not guaranteed an autograph.
Last but not least…
TURBULENCE
MUSIC BY SHIRLEY WALKER
LIMITED EDITION OF 2000 UNITS
RETAIL PRICE $19.98
LLLCD 1268
PRODUCED BY DAN GOLDWASSER
MASTERED BY DOUG SCHWARTZ
LINER NOTES BY JOHN TAKIS
La-La Land Records and Paramount Pictures take to the skies with this world premiere release of Shirley Walker’s adrenaline pumping score to TURBULENCE! Detailed liner notes by writer John Takis take the listener into the cockpit and through the mind of demented serial killer (Ray Liotta) as he slashes his way through a 747 one mad capped Christmas Eve. Walker’s rendition of “Carol of the Bells” is worth the price alone!
Christmas has come early at La-La Land and thy name is SHIRLEY WALKER!
See y'all next week!
These 3 cds go on sale July 16, 2013 at 12 pm PST (NOON) at www.lalalandrecords.com and other online Soundtrack Specialty stores.
PLEASE NOTE: THE CONJURING and YOUNG JUSTICE can ALSO be purchased through amazon.com as well as other fine retail stores.

https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords/posts/10151803006068755

Congrats to John Takis for TWO liner notes in one batch!

And all 3 have art direction by Dan Goldwasser!

Just an UPDATE on Young Justice -- there WILL BE AUTOGRAPHED copies available for the first 100 or so customers who order the cd directly through the La-La Land website:
www.lalalandrecords.com
As always, quantities are limited and you are NOT guaranteed a signed copy.
:)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LA-LA LAND RECORDS PRESENTS
THE CONJURING
ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK
Featuring Original Music by Joseph Bishara
(July 8, 2013– Los Angeles, CA) – La-La Land Records will release THE CONJURING – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on Tuesday, July 16, 2013. Based on a true story, the story of the most terrifying case of paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren features original music by Joseph Bishara (INSIDIOUS, THE GRAVEDANCERS).
“It was a clear opportunity to look deeply into the supernatural worlds, and the haunting investigations of the Warrens,” said composer Joseph Bishara. These are worlds that he is not unfamiliar with …
Joseph Bishara is a composer and music producer who assembles unique scores combining elements ranging from classical to punk to industrial, all which inform the unique aesthetic evident in his work.
His effective style of composition has been applied to horror film scores that include 11-11-11, NIGHT OF THE DEMONS, AUTOPSY, and THE GRAVEDANCERS. In 2010, he not only composed the score for James Wan’s INSIDIOUS but also performed in the role of the Lipstick-Face Demon. His work will next be heard in the sequel, INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 2 in theatres in September.
His additional works includes producing the soundtrack for the cult film REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA and its musical successor THE DEVIL’S CARNIVAL.
Bishara began his career as the guitarist and keyboardist for LA industrial metal band Drown, followed with soundtrack work for MORTAL KOMBAT: ANNIHILATION, HEAVY METAL 2000 and JOHN CARPENTER’S GHOSTS OF MARS. He has contributed to remixes for many notable artists including Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Danzig and Christian Death, as well as programming and production work for the likes of Jane’s Addiction, Bauhaus, Megadeth, Rasputina, 16Volt and Prong.
"For whatever reason I was hearing brass clustering as an early response to the material, a quiet shimmering flutter tonge effect, and it grew from there," said Bishara about his original music for THE CONJURING.
Before there was Amityville, there was Harrisville. Based on a true story, THE CONJURING tells the horrifying tale of how world renowned paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren (Patrick Wilson and Academy Award® nominee Vera Farmiga) were called upon to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in a secluded farmhouse.
Forced to confront a powerful demonic entity, the Warrens find themselves caught in the most terrifying case of their lives.
New Line Cinema presents THE CONJURING, in theaters July 19, 2013. THE CONJURING – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on La-La Land Records will be available at www.lalalandrecords.com and other soundtrack retailers on July 16, 2013.

LA-LA LAND RECORDS PRESENTS

NEW RELEASES: Tues, 12pm (PST) July 16, 2013

Available for order at www.lalalandrecords.com

Tues, 12pm (PST) July 16, 2013

“YOUNG JUSTICE”

Music by Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion and Lolita Ritmanis

STARTS SHIPPING JULY 16, 2013

“THE CONJURING”

Music by Joseph Bishara

“TURBULENCE: LIMITED EDITION”

Music by Shirley Walker

Limited Edition of 2000 Units

LOW STOCK ALERT!

Less than 100 units of Jerry Goldsmith’s THE EDGE remain!

YOUNG JUSTICE LLLCD 1262

Music by Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion and Lolita Ritmanis

youngjustice-Web.jpg

STARTS SHIPPING July 16th

ORDER “YOUNG JUSTICE” starting July 16th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com and get your CD booklet autographed by composers Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion and Lolita Ritmanis at no additional charge. Autographs are available while supplies last and are NOT guaranteed.

La-La Land Pictures, DC Comics and Warner Bros. Animation present the original soundtrack to the Warner Bros. Animated Television Series YOUNG JUSTICE, as aired on Cartoon Network. Composers Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion & Lolita Ritmanis (BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD, BEN 10: ULTIMATE ALIEN, TEEN TITANS, BATMAN BEYOND) fashion an exhilarating superhero score that is every bit as bold, fresh and exciting as this hit animated series. This compilation brings together must-have musical highlights of the show’s first season, as well as the second season, YOUNG JUSTICE: INVASION. Produced by the composers and mastered by Doug Schwartz, this is dramatic, action-packed music that makes for a thrilling standalone listen! CD booklet features reversible cover art and in-depth, exclusive liner notes by film music writer John Takis that contain comments from the composers and the animation team!

TRACK LISTING:

1. Young Justice Main Title§ 0:26

2. Dynamic Duo Ice Freeze* 1:26

3. Star City*** 1:06

4. Central City/Washington, D.C.** 1:14

5. Covert Ops*** 2:07

6. Arrival of the League* 2:15

7. Red Tornado Arrives** 1:01

8. Martian Bio-Ship*** 1:55

9. Aqualad Comes Home** 0:58

10. Mera Attacks*** 2:37

11. M’gann Finds Kid Flash & Artemis* 2:01

12. Psimon Says Forget* 1:14

13. Skateboarding Kid*** 0:38

14. Giant Water Eel Battle** 1:05

15. Team Re-Elects Aqualad*** 1:49

16. Welcome to the Team*** 0:41

17. Morrow Lab Source* 1:38

18. Planetary Destruction*** 1:42

19. Red Tornado Saves the Earth** 1:38

20. Revenge Mode* 1:36

21. Subliminally Sad*** 0:46

22. Artemis/Zatanna Rooftop Chase** 2:35

23. Watchtower Election** 1:05

24. Cheshire Is Back** 2:16

25. Vandal & Klarion Retreat* 3:05

26. Missing Sixteen Hours* 1:28

27. Meet Lobo* 3:44

28. Manta-Flyer*** 0:51

29. Nathaniel Changes*** 1:07

30. Artemis Deep Cover* 1:26

31. Roy’s Desperation*** 2:37

32. Undercover Artemis*** 1:07

33. Mount Justice Destroyed* 2:40

34. The Scarab Connection** 1:41

35. Aqualad Brain Purée* 1:57

36. Mental Maneuvers** 3:22

37. Tick Tock Tick Tock*** 1:09

38. White Limo*** 1:48

39. Arsenal Still Running** 0:44

40. Return to Bialya** 2:40

41. Black Beetle Gets Away*** 1:27

42. Wally’s Sacrifice** 3:13

43. Business as Usual** 1:16

44. Young Justice End Credits§ 0:33

Total Album Time: 73:46

§ composed by Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion & Lolita Ritmanis

* composed by Kristopher Carter

** composed by Michael McCuistion

*** composed by Lolita Ritmanis

THE CONJURING LLLCD 1265

Music by Joseph Bishara

conjuring-Web.jpg

ORDER “THE CONJURING” starting July 16th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com and get your CD booklet autographed by composer Joseph Bishara at no additional charge. Autographs are available while supplies last and are NOT guaranteed.

La-La Land Records and WaterTower Music present the original motion picture score to the all-new New Line Cinema feature film THE CONJURING, starring Lili Taylor, Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson, and directed by James Wan. THE CONJURING opens nationwide in theaters July 19, 2013. Composer Joseph Bishara (DARK SKIES, INSIDIOUS) creates a masterfully scary horror score to compliment this acclaimed, true-life haunted-house shocker. Produced by the composer and mastered by Dave Collins, this expertly crafted work finds meaning in the film’s most frightening moments while also supporting its thoughtful and earnest characterizations. The final track, “Family Theme,” is by Mark Isham and is the perfect ending to this chilling score that will thrill and delight genre fans!

TRACK LISTING:

1. the Conjuring 1:01

2. dead birds 0:35

3. clap game 5:23

4. Witch perch 2:32

5. Maurice 0:59

6. touring Haunted planes 1:37

7. taped Occurrences 2:00

8. Black bile 1:04

9. she saw Something 1:10

10. look what She made me do 0:35

11. Sleepwalker 1:34

12. wall searching 0:28

13. Hanging drop 2:14

14. water corpse Vision 1:44

15. You look very pretty 1:49

16. Souls pulled in 1:43

17. Witch comes through 1:29

18. birds pulled in 1:15

19. murderous offering 0:58

20. the Soaring entities 3:15

21. Ritual casting 3:25

22. cellar tone 0:59

23. Annabelle 3:32

24. doll box 0:48

25. Family Theme by Mark Isham 4:35

TOTAL TIME: 46:10

TURBULENCE: LIMITED EDITION LLLCD 1268

Music by Shirley Walker

Limited Edition of 2000 Units

turbulence-Web.jpg

ORDER “TURBULENCE: LIMITED EDITION” starting July 16th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com

La-La Land Records and Paramount Pictures present the world premiere official release of renowned composer Shirley Walker’s (BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES, MEMOIRS OF AN INVISBLE MAN, WILLARD) explosive original score to the 1997 feature film TURBULENCE, starring Lauren Holly and Ray Liotta, and directed by Robert Butler. Walker’s full-throttle orchestral score kicks off with a wildly twisted take on “Carol of the Bells” and only goes sky-high from there as Holly and Liotta play a white-knuckle Yuletide game of lethal cat-and-mouse aboard a pilot-less aircraft. It’s a big, muscular action score, Shirley Walker style! Produced by Dan Goldwasser and mastered by Doug Schwartz, this special release of 2000 units features exclusive, in-depth liner notes from film music writer John Takis.

TRACK LISTING:

1. Carol o’ the Bells/Christmas Shopping/I’m Innocent (3:44)

2. F.A.A. 214 (2:47)

3. The Take-Off (2:45)

4. Storm Clouds/Marty’s Mistake (1:15)

5. Stubbs’ Attack/Gunfire on Board (4:24)

6. Ryan Saves Teri/No Pulse (2:58)

7. Ident Switch (5:15)

8. Maggie Confronts Ryan/Nobody (3:09)

9. Level Six/Last Breath (3:33)

10. Don’t Trust Him, Teri/Teri Looks for Maggie (6:16)

11. Getting Acquainted (3:41)

12. Topsy Turvy (2:53)

13. Teri Says No (2:20)

14. Buffalo Gals/Ryan’s Left Foot (3:45)

15. Auto Pilot Landing (4:09)

16. The Next Sound You Hear (1:07)

17. 747 Flyby (2:00)

18. Fighter Escort (3:15)

19. Here’s Johnny (3:09)

20. The Landing/Welcome Home, Teri (5:25)

21. End Credits (extended film version) (4:37)

BONUS TRACK

22. End Credits (Shirley Walker suite) (5:16)

TOTAL ALBUM TIME: 77:42

LA-LA LAND SPECIALS!!!

Get BROKE SKY by Ritmanis, McCuistion and Carter for only $4.98 each! Also, to celebrate the hit EVIL DEAD re-imagining’s release on home video, get Roque Baños amazing score for only $9.98 each! Sale prices good thru 7/19. Only at www.lalandrecords.com

© 2013 La-La Land Records. All Rights Reserved.

Turbulence is twice the length of the promo that I heard. Can't wait for this kick-ass score to arrive!

Karol

Ordered Turbulence with Evil Dead and Broke Sky since they were both on sale (for $10 and $5 respectively)

Order #69141

Since the film takes place around Christmas. I'll probably wait around the holidays to pick this up. Plus there's other releases I want to purchase at the moment. Hopefully this won't sell out by then.That 2000 units has me a little worried.

If I had some extra money I probably would have gotten one or two of those.

However I recently paid for Star Trek Insurrection and saving up for The Matrix Reloaded so it's tight this month.