La-La Land Records' HOOK (2CD Expanded) Anticipation thread

Jay

Williams would have probably removed "The Dark Side Beckons" from the Star Wars Special Editions if he had been given the chance

Come to think of it, it was probably Williams who insisted that Lucas re-dub the scene with Vader's "Nooooo".

1 more hour till LLL's server crashes from being hammered more than it's ever been hammered before :)

And when that happens, we cheaters shall flock to SAE! :)

:thumbup:

I'm planning to order through Screen Archives (as I always do). Not a mistake right...?

They usually deliver very reliably and have the new releases available at the same time with the releasing company.

I'm planning to order through Screen Archives (as I always do). Not a mistake right...?

They usually deliver very reliably and have the new releases available at the same time with the releasing company.

Thanks. :)

I usually order through Screen Archives, nothings gone wrong yet. And especially in dangerous situations like BloodBoal's depiction of World War 3 here...its always nice to rely on good ol' neutral Sweden SAE :D

Okay I am ordering through SAE too!

And let's hope no cracked cases this time. :P

i am too.

wanted to ask a question for those who are ordering from SAE.

are you paying the extra $ for the registered shipping or something? otherwise they say they won't replace the disc in case of loss.

i have never paid this extra, and i didn't have a loss until now.. (although still waiting for Demetrius and Gladiators bluray..)

I have not paid any extra for shipping from SAE and they have arrived safe and sound. Come to think of it there has never been even an option for any registered shipping.

I'll follow the Merciful One's advice, too.

But if I get a cracked case, I'll go to Canada just to kick his butt!

Psshh, if you can stand the cold BloodBoal...you can survive in the Great North :D

Then again, its been pretty damn hot these past days.

I think I'll go give these SAE folks a good call to make sure BloodBoal gets his order safe and sound :o

I Love Canada!

Fixed :D

i am too.

are you paying the extra $ for the registered shipping or something? otherwise they say they won't replace the disc in case of loss.

i have never paid this extra, and i didn't have a loss until now.. (although still waiting for Demetrius and Gladiators bluray..)

I never pay the extra fee and I've yet to get an order with something wrong with it. Up to you, but I don't think its worth the extra cash (what was it, an extra $10 or so?).

i am too.

Dunno, I have never ordered from SAE before. But I won't be paying extra....

I have not paid any extra for shipping from SAE and they have arrived safe and sound. Come to think of it there has never been even an option for any registered shipping.

There is, and it costs an extra $15. Not worth it. Your orders should be fine. I never pay the extra bit and I almost always order from SAE.

Sometimes I wonder why we are so getting excited about something (Expanded Release of the Original Soundtrack of HOOK) 99,999999999999999999% of the world cares nothing about!

Hmmmmm.

Gives one furiously to think. ;)

Sometimes I wonder why we are so getting excited about something (Expanded Release of the Original Soundtrack of HOOK) 99,999999999999999999% of the world cares nothing about!

Hmmmmm.

Hmm...I wonder how big the film music collecting niche actually is....are there even 5000 devoted film music collectors out there? :P

Such deep questions Josh, whats the occasion? ;)

Hmmmmm.

Hmm...I wonder how big the film music collecting niche actually is....are there even 5000 devoted film music collectors out there? :P

Such deep questions Josh, whats the occasion? ;)

It seems to me a bit weird (strange, abnormal!) that not more people are interested in this kind of music. Especially JW's music, which has to be some of the best of its kind!

I mean, only 5,000 copies, and we aren't even sure this many will be sold?

Their loss. Our gain. ;)

Exactly! That's the way I see it too! :)

It's almost like when someone who loves something from a Rap artist and they put out a new album and those people go gaga over it. Where as someone like us we could give a shit less about it. Then of course something major comes along like Hook and we go gaga over it but the fans of the Rap music could careless.

It's almost like when someone who loves something from a Rap artist and they put out a new album and those people go gaga over it. Where as someone like us we could give a shit less about it. Then of course something major comes along like Hook and we go gaga over it but the fans of the Rap music could careless.

Not quite.

Rap music has a HUGE following. And the best rap artists sell millions of albums.

And John Williams, who is inarguably one of the best in his field (film score), releases something as monumental like this, and it sells--maybe!--5,000 copies?

I dunno if LLL servers will crash or not, but I betcha FSM's will!

:lol: