The Indiana Jones Movie and Score poll 2012

Jay

The Indiana Jones Movie and Score poll 2012  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which Indiana Jones FILM is your favorite?

• Raiders of the Lost Ark
    • Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
    • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
    • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
  2. 2. Which Indiana Jones FILM is your LEAST favorite?

3. 3. Which Indiana Jones SCORE is your favorite?

4. 4. Which Indiana Jones SCORE is your LEAST favorite?

5. 5. Box set vs individual releases?

• I plan to eventually buy the box set of all 4 movies on Blu ray
    • I plan to eventually buy individual releases of the entries I like on Blu ray (when they become available)
    • I won't be buying any blu rays because even though I have a Blu Ray Player, I own the DVDs of the movies and that's good enough for me.
    • I won't be buying any blu rays because I don't own a Blu Ray player, otherwise I probably would.
    • I won't be buying any blu rays because I don't like any of these movies enough to want to own them.

The fact that the overall tone just rescues the main character from Raiders and discards a bit of the tone of it is where the film shows its balls.

I don't care if it has balls...I just wish it were a decent Indy film!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ass! Fool!

Careful, Steef!

why, he spoke the truth,

indy4 on the other hand pooped from his mouth.

Haha i've forgotten what i had voted for.

Silly me.

No problem though - it's a public vote.

Temple of Doom

Crystall Skull

Temple of Doom

Crystall Skull - altough it has some great cues.

I'll buy the blu-ray set.

Willie Scott makes my pants rumble. If she were annoying that wouldn't happen. Are you gay, Data?

She's the cutest of the Indy girls, but this is one case in which the auditory annoyingness overwhelms the visual cuteness, I'm sad to say. Marion isn't as easy on the eyes, but she acts a lot hotter!

The fact that the overall tone just rescues the main character from Raiders and discards a bit of the tone of it is where the film shows its balls.

I don't care if it has balls...I just wish it were a decent Indy film!

And it is! It's a very good film.

The pacing and overall structure is brilliant.

Raiders and Temple of Doom are the best. Last Crusade is still good. Goes for the both films and their scores.

Crystal Skull has a decent score, but I don't consider it to be on the level of the others. The movie is a wreck.

Temple of Doom haters should be cast into the pit of Khali.

Willie Scott makes my pants rumble. If she were annoying that wouldn't happen. Are you gay, Data?

She's the cutest of the Indy girls, but this is one case in which the auditory annoyingness overwhelms the visual cuteness, I'm sad to say. Marion isn't as easy on the eyes, but she acts a lot hotter!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Marion was freakin awesome!!! I was kind of sad to see her disappear for the sequel when I first watched it (but I understood why).

I don't really have a problem with that, but I hated Willie, everytime she spoke, I felt like slapping her in the face...

Let's face it though - Elsa slapped both of them into touch where looks were concerned, the demure little minx.

not at all, as she was is a more conventional beauty, you know that Marion would be the one to **** your brains out in unconventional ways.

Yes she does. But Elsa looks like she knows how to make you come. I'm not going to take any notice of a gay guy in matters of hetro fellatio, sorry Joe.

Marion is the girl you grew up with. Climbed trees, played Tick and Hide 'n' Seek. Spin the Bottle - EVERYONE got off with her. We had a Marion in our group and she was called Alicia. A classic tomboy - when she wasn't busting your balls she was stroking them.

By complete contrast, Elsa is the raunchy fantasy you imagined might happen in some unlikely, yet ridiculously plausible scenario. The blonde mistress who your mates never had a chance with, but you stood head and shoulders above them, created a divide, and nailed it.

In case you hadn't noticed, I had a thing for Elsa when I was younger. Then along came Sharon Stone...