Harrison Ford Injured in Plane Crash

Romão

Looks like he's stabilized and will most likely recover. The only major danger now is the head injuries, it's hard to tell how they play out. He could be fine, or he could have some severe problems.

But boy, the grim reaper seems out for the guy, between the Millenium Falcon trying to kill him and this.

Critically injured is wrong and should be removed from the thread title.

Oh no! Let's hope Harrison recovers as soon as possible.

Imagine the golfers on the course... a plane crash and who came out of it? Well... surrealistic.

Slow down Indy...

Imagine the golfers on the course... a plane crash and who came out of it? Well... surrealistic.

LA can be a strange place full of unusual "did I just see what I thought I saw?" moments. I once saw an explosion and fireball that didn't seem to faze anyone. Another time they said on the radio don't be alarmed if you hear automatic high-powered weaponry downtown due to a film shoot in progress. I'll bet a bunch of people saw a plane crash and just went about their business as if nothing unusual happened. ?

http://youtu.be/5NNOrp_83RU

Is Ford to be in the second Star Wars movie as well? Because apparently his face was cut up a fair bit after the crash (eye witnesses said he had blood on his face). Which might mean they will write his scars into the story, like they did last time...

I was sitting next to a gal at work yesterday going over a few things. She glanced at her phone at one point and said, "Huh. Harrison Ford was killed in a plane crash." I was shocked to the core. My face must've registered something, because she said, "Harrison Ford. The actor." I nodded. "I know. I just can't believe. . . ." She looked at her phone again. "Oh—I guess it's just severe injuries. Huh." I could've killed her.

I think they'll have to create a wampa scene to explain his injuries and slightly different appearance in episode viii.

Yeah, it looks like this is Ford's Corvette accident. Can't wait to see the scene in VIII where Luke rolls his eyes at Han. . . .

but he just broke his ankle a few months ago

He did. I don't understand how a 72-year-old can walk away from a broken ankle TWICE in just a few months and not have some kind of permanent damage, perhaps even having to use a cane.

I guess that's the final nail in the coffin for another INDY film with Ford (even if they weren't thinking of rebooting it with friggin' Chris Pratt).