So what are the upcoming Williams scores?

MSM

God, I'm confused, now! I don't understand what we're allowed to do or not on this forum! I'm even afraid to fart!

And farting offends my pulmonary capabilities and olfactory sense!

Oh, give me a break! That is a ridiculous notion.

It's a joke referring to the fact that Zimmer scored a Superman reboot where Williams scored the original film

If Spielberg is directing the American Sniper then that is probably the only thing we can expect for certain from Williams apart from SW Episode VII.

If Spielberg is directing the American Sniper then that is probably the only thing we can expect for certain from Williams apart from SW Episode VII.

Yep.

Sorry about that... I do have a sense of humor and sarcasm; it is sometimes hard to tell on the internet. I can tell sarcasm by a persons tone when I actually hear the person speak.

My apologies.

Oh, and yes, it is certain that John Williams will be the composer for Star Wars Episode VII.

Is that suppose to be an insult? How pathetic...

Look, I am not saying anything negative about you nor have I ever said anything negative about you. You are just digging your own grave, trying to insult other people.

Is that suppose to be an insult? How pathetic...

Look, I am not saying anything negative about you nor have I ever said anything negative about you. You are just digging your own grave, trying to insult other people.

Don't mind him, he is rude but he is harmless.

Welcome to the board btw!

• 8 months later...

I wonder if Williams has a secret project this year like he did last year with "The Book Thief"? That was a rather nice surprise...

I thought I read that Spielberg is no longer involved with "American Sniper." Therefore, Williams probably isn't, either. That's fine with me... as long as Williams has an adequate amount of time to work on Episode VII instead of being rushed.

I'm still holding out for Jurassic World. He should have time for it in his schedule given that there's nearly half a year between it and Star Wars. The real question is if he wants to return and the answer is probably no, unfortunately.

I'm still holding out for Jurassic World. He should have time for it in his schedule given that there's nearly half a year between it and Star Wars. The real question is if he wants to return and the answer is probably no, unfortunately.

Supposedly, Spielberg is the executive producer, so Williams may be considered when it comes to selecting a composer. Then again, Spielberg served as an executive producer for Jurassic Park III and we got no score from Williams. Anyone know why Williams didn't do Jurassic Park III?

Supposedly, Spielberg is the executive producer, so Williams may be considered when it comes to selecting a composer. Then again, Spielberg served as an executive producer for Jurassic Park III and we got no score from Williams. Anyone know why Williams didn't do Jurassic Park III?

Perhaps there was lack of interest or conflicting schedules. Williams did compose both HPPS and A.I. in 2001.

Perhaps there was lack of interest or conflicting schedules. Williams did compose both HPPS and A.I. in 2001.

Oh, right... I was thinking Jurassic Park III came out in 2000. Could have very well conflicted with his other projects, then.

I'm guessing Willliams has his hands full with the new STAR WARS movie (and maybe subsequent sequels after that). Still, I would love a new BOOK THIEF surprise this year, and I'm also a bit worried that there are no new projects on Spielberg's plate at the moment. Even when he took his last big break (after 1993's two mammoth hits), there were still projects on the horizon that did or didn't come into fruition.