The Force Awakens - Music Department?

pro-arte

About Star Wars 7 music department , do we have to take imdb info seriously ???

Matt Ashbeck ... composer: additional music Ramiro Belgardt ... music editor Alejandro de la Llosa ... orchestrator Sandy DeCrescent ... orchestra contractor Felix Erskine ... additional composer: teaser trailer Mark Graham ... head of music preparation Gregory Jamrok ... music preparation Randy Kerber ... musician: keyboards Shawn Murphy ... score engineer / scoring mixer Victor Pesavento ... music preparation Conrad Pope ... orchestrator Brian Popkin ... composer: additional music William Ross ... conductor John Williams ... conductor Robert Wolff ... scoring editor Joe Zimmerman ... music preparation

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody takes IMDb info with a grain of salt, since it's moderated only slightly more than Wikipedia in terms of what you can edit and change on there. If you're worried about the "additional music" credits, those are surely just for the added musical effects on the trailers.

Everybody takes IMDb info with a grain of salt, since it's moderated only slightly more than Wikipedia in terms of what you can edit and change on there. If you're worried about the "additional music" credits, those are surely just for the added musical effects on the trailers.

Oh, Thank You, yes I worried about additional music credits ...

I see a few "familiar" names on there. God knows why they do it, it's not like anyone in a position to hire them because they're attached to a big project is gonna be duped.

• 2 weeks later...

I consider the scoring crew confirmed when I see the actual film and OST album credits.

I can confirm that I am Matt Ashbeck, as listed on IMDB. I did it to see how easy it was to do so, and apparently it is quite easy to add your own name. xD

I am a composer, but am in no way related to Ep7.

It is the future you see.

Karol

I can confirm that I am Matt Ashbeck, as listed on IMDB. I did it to see how easy it was to do so, and apparently it is quite easy to add your own name. xD

I am a composer, but am in no way related to Ep7.

Are you also the one who added Williams' name to the Lego Star Wars movies and (most recently) the Battlefront game? Because I feel like those are muddying up his filmography section.

Do we know everybody who's performing on the score? Any chance of surprise soloists or anything of that nature?

It's not really a soloist sort of score.

How do you know.... ;)

(or are you just talking about Star Wars in general?)