Films You Will Never Watch Again

Mr. Brown

I also watched the first one as a joke, because it was so terrible, and I was slightly curious. But anything beyond the first one for those reasons is highly suspect.

Like I said, I wanted a good laugh. The first is actually merely middling. It's not the worst thing ever and I actually liked the direction (an adult's perspective of teenagers and how awkward they all are). It's with the second film that it looses that perspective and suddenly it feels like it's coming from the perspective of a teenager, where everything is dramatically amped up to an extreme and adults are not part of the equation. The bad reputation this series gets truly begins with that second film and from then on it's just more of the same.

All that said, the only reason to watch these flicks is for hearing the MST3K crew from RiffTrax ripping it apart.

The perspective of a young girl. Being torn between two lovers is every woman's secret dream. See here the success of the series.

I never gotten into that two-part fourth installment, but this article makes me want to just to see how batshit insane it really is: http://www.chud.com/21684/the-devins-advocate-why-breaking-dawn-must-be-made-into-a-movie/