Knight Rider Movie (ABC Special Movie)

mcdaid72000

I heard this year they released a Knight Rider Movie made for TV this year. It was on ABC. When did it come on? Did it really have a 2010 Ford Mustang? I think I read it somewhere on one of our message boards. Is there a way for me to see the intro on YouTube? Is There a way to see the 2010 Ford Mustang Knight Rider? Thanks.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulu.com has the whole movie (with commercials) on its site. Not terrible, actually.

I heard this year they released a Knight Rider Movie made for TV this year. It was on ABC. When did it come on? Did it really have a 2010 Ford Mustang? I think I read it somewhere on one of our message boards. Is there a way for me to see the intro on YouTube? Is There a way to see the 2010 Ford Mustang Knight Rider? Thanks.

You could go to Youtube and look???

He obviously made a cameo. Passing the torch kinda touch.

Idiots that they are, they replaced Will Arnett's voice as K.I.T.T. with Val Kilmer's just one week before the movie first aired.

Hoff is in there. Also, they had to replace Arnett's voice. Kilmer does a good job. And remember. This is KITT 3000 not 2000.

He obviously made a cameo. Passing the torch kinda touch.

Idiots that they are, they replaced Will Arnett's voice as K.I.T.T. with Val Kilmer's just one week before the movie first aired.

Pontiac firebird is the only Kit.

Or at least an updated version of that car.

Mustang? Yeah very American. But it is not right...

Exactly, it has to be a Black Pontiac Firebird. Otherwise it just isn't Kitt.

According to Wikipedia, less than two weeks before the television film aired, Arnett stepped down as the voice of KITT after General Motors informed him of a conflict of interest, since Arnett does voiceover work for GMC Trucks. In response, Val Kilmer landed the role of voicing KITT.

"It's the car, right? Chicks love the car"

KnightTitleCard.jpg