#1 ckappes

ckappes

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

Hello fans!

I am selling a rare and a good one for any STAR WARS fan and/or John Williams collector.

Posted Image

"New Collector's Package Featuring Special Edition Movie Poster Artwork" says on last side in the booklet. Asthonishing Liner Notes with Michael Matessino! Very special one, limited edition sold in the US only.

If anyone is interested in buying, you can send me a PM with an serious offer.

Regards
ckappes
„With his strong classical background and his creative musical sense, John Williams has written majestic and wonderfully thematic scores for STAR WARS and THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. Through his music he has provided the most emotional heart of the films. I feel these score are among the best ever done and are equal to many of the classical pieces we have come to love.”

- Gary Kurtz

#2 ckappes

ckappes

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:34 AM

No interest? That's a pity. High collectable set!

Offers welcome!
„With his strong classical background and his creative musical sense, John Williams has written majestic and wonderfully thematic scores for STAR WARS and THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. Through his music he has provided the most emotional heart of the films. I feel these score are among the best ever done and are equal to many of the classical pieces we have come to love.”

- Gary Kurtz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users