My Collection of Autographed Soundtracks

Johnnyecks

Snatched from my facebook and youtube page. First video of a few that I am in the process of making that will showcase my collection. Now that everything is done, instead of posting a picture I thought it would be a neat idea to post the videos instead! Enjoy!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowsers. Did you just mail loads of covers or does living in L.A. really help? ;)

I have just two: Fellowship CR signed by Howard Shore & Doug Adams in person, and a signed ID4.

Actually, I am on the other side of the country in NJ! Most of these I bought from Dark Delicacies signing from last year. The Burwell, and Williams ones I got from their concert, some were gotten from La La Land and Buysoundtrax when they offer the first 100 or so autographed, and the rest were gotten from sending covers. I have found that, in my experience, it is easier to get a composer to sign a cover of a cd rather than asking for an index card or autographed photo that they have to provide. It also really helps to include a paid and return addressed mailing packet along with an appreciative letter. That way they read the letter, quickly sign the cover and then have their assistant seal the mailer and drop in the mail box! Takes 10 seconds of their time.

Don't get me wrong, I have also lost several covers from being stiffed. But I won't name names! LOL.