BloodBoal

I would use my power for good of the people of the world... for a price.

I would be the world's only superpowered consultant of derring-do and swashbuckling.

To be honest I have not thought that far ahead in the speculation of having superpowers and how I would price my services.

Imagine being some stupid badly animated anime/manga superhero with big eyes, fighting aliens or some bent eared bunny.

being able to fly would be awesome, teleporting would be awesome, flying in space would be awesome, being invisible would be awesome.

being impervious would be awesome. Being Superman is awesome.

And being extremely intelligent and wealthy enough to devise all manner of technological gadgets and vehicle and outfit to fight crime and solve mysteries would be awesome.

And being extremely intelligent and wealthy enough to devise all manner of technological gadgets and vehicle and outfit to fight crime and solve mysteries would be awesome.

no that would be psychotic or at least a sign of some serious mental problems.

wooohoooowooohooo, I'm batman said deep and graveling.

Well, it just so happens that I do not consider Christopher Nolan's Batman to be the ultimate presentation of the character. My analogy also works for Iron Man, who had the genius and financing to build his own alter-ego. And the Green Lantern does not have inherent superpowers -- he wears a magical ring that imbues him with powers. Yet all three can still be considered "superheroes."

But... but... they're super!
I'm more impressed with non-super people performing super feats.

Superheroes generally find themselves fighting the super villains, leaving most of the people of the common man un-addressed.

I make an exception for The Incredibles; that movie is HILARIOUS! And I do like Superman, but more because John Williams wrote the score.

I would use my super powers to a) have fun and b) perform no-risk acts of kindness. Like putting on a show to fundraise for good causes. But I don't think I would risk my life to fight crime, unless I was virtually indestructible.

I always suspected Ren looks good in tight black leather, and that photo confirms it.

Damn straight I do!

As for me, I would like the power to read minds

I should have been HAWKeye....but you can never trust bloodboal quick thinking... :P

Actually, I originally thought of Chaac for Hawkeye, as the young and intrepid hero, yet useless as a whole when it comes to superpowers (I mean, the guy studies rocks! How more boring can you get?), but I couldn't find his "old" avatar with a picture of himself (well, it was in Ren's thread, but in black and white), and then I found this pic of hornist, and I was like: "He looks badass! That's the Hawkeye I need!". You were never part of the equation.

But now that you mentioned yourself, I realize that it would have make sense to use your pic indeed. Shame...

Placing me behind Ren was a stroke of genius!

I always was an ass man....

I should have been HAWKeye....but you can never trust bloodboal quick thinking... :P

Actually, I originally thought of Chaac for Hawkeye, as the young and intrepid hero, yet useless as a whole when it comes to superpowers (I mean, the guy studies rocks! How more boring can you get?), but I couldn't find his "old" avatar with a picture of himself (well, it was in Ren's thread, but in black and white), and then I found this pic of hornist, and I was like: "He looks badass! That's the Hawkeye I need!". You were never part of the equation.

But now that you mentioned yourself, I realize that it would have make sense to use your pic indeed. Shame...

Placing me behind Ren was a stroke of genius!

I always was an ass man....

tumblr_lq5gbkKw0P1qaghvf.png