The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

Seeing how we seem to have some news item on the boards about Indy IV every other day, I'm creating this, the OFFICIAL Indiana Jones 4 Thread.

Please post any news (unless already posted on the Main Page) here.

As of today, I will be dumping any new thread about Indy 4 in here.

- Marc

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580...6150632,00.html

HARRISON FORD has hinted at a reunion with Sir Sean Connery for the fourth Indiana Jones movie.

The James Bond legend played the whip-cracking archaeologist's criticising father in the third film and he's strongly tipped to reprise the role in Steven Spielberg's next installment.

When asked if Connery was on board Ford, 63, said: "I can't really say, but I would hope."

It would be Connery's first movie appearance since 2003's The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

The storyline is being kept a closely guarded secret but the new Indy adventure will follow on from the first three films.

Producer Frank Marshall added: "Harrison is going to play the character and it is going to be 10 or 12 years later.

"It will be a story that makes sense and is believable."

The as-yet-untitled movie could be shot in Australia, and is expected to begin production in 2007.

But then again, this is The Sun we're dealing with. :P

I'll take care of the subsequent Tim/Rob exchange from the previous thread (for the purposes of posterity)...

Tim:  I saw that on the IMDB front page.  

Rob:  It must be fake then... ;)

Tim:  Their source might've been The Sun :(

There, you can all go about your business. I'm sure everyone can breathe a little easier knowing I've completed that pointless banter.

Tim

What ever they do they are going to piss some people off. It is a lose-lose situation.

But even if they would not make it Williams should write the score :(

which would you rather have....Indy IV or OotP (if it came down to timing)?

It matters not, since Williams will choose Indy IV regardless, as it'll be directed by Steven Spielberg.

It matters not, since Williams will choose Indy IV regardless, as it'll be directed by Steven Spielberg.

A good point, you make, but let's just say for the sake of curiosity...which would you prefer to have?

I, personally, would like another Potter score.

Tim

I have lost all of my interest in Potter. Indy IV would be my choice.

"It will be a story that makes sense and is believable."

Well, thankfully they got that figured out. Check that one off the list... :(

John- who wants this film for the score, and nothing else

A good point, you make, but let's just say for the sake of curiosity...which would you prefer to have?

I'd like another Potter, but Williams is the only man to do Indy. Other composers can take Potter.

Then let Williams write a score for IJ that exists only on paper, much like they did with shadows Of The Empire.

quote]

I'd like another Potter, but Williams is the only man to do Indy. Other composers can take Potter.

Marc is correct!

• 3 weeks later...

Which Indy girl would you like to see in the next Indy movie?

That's the question. Each Indiana Jones movie has a different actress for Harrison Ford. This thread is about which girl would you prefer to be in the next upcoming Indiana Jones 4 not who is actually going to be in it considering nothing has be confirmed officially for the next girl yet.

Virginia Madsen could be a possibility For Indiana Jones 4, as it mention on this site here

But I like that same girl from Last Crusade back I think she was hot but she died in that movie at end so she can't.

Virginia Madsen could be a possibility For Indiana Jones 4, as it mention on this site here.

The addition of Virginia Madsen to any film is okay in my book. ;)

Matter-of-fact, she should be in every film.

Tim

Catherine Trammell would be a welcome addition to the Indy story. Would be the perfect oppoprtunity for John Williams to write music based on the themes of Jerry Goldsmith....for a change!!!!

No, please not Bjork! She's ugly! ;)

Natalie Portman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Ali Larter, Elisha Cuthbert, Salma Hayek, Josie Maran, Nicole Kidman, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Garner...

I think it would be cool to have a redhead girl too. Or maybe a black actress, like Gabrielle Union.

What about this one? (To keep it realistic considering Ford's age - and Steef; I checked; she's older than 16 ok?)

old-woman-madeira.jpg

She can play Marcus.

No, she can play Donovan's re-animated corpse.

I believe Donovan is now just bones without any human fresh.

Who will be returning and who will not be returing for next Indiana Jones 4?

Another question just came in my mind to whether the same main actors who help Indiana jones on his journey in the three movies will or will not be returning for the Indiana Jones 4

so far the only actors that everyone knows arould the world is Harrison Ford and Sean Connery which has been mention on the net sometime throughtout this year.

What about Denholm Elliott, John Rhys-Davies? are they still alive and still acting?

Whatever happened to the official Indy IV thread??

What about Denholm Elliott, John Rhys-Davies? are they still alive and still acting?

Denholm Elliott died in 1992, and John Rhys-Davies is still alive and well (well he was in LOTR ;)).