The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see they are using The lost world's 4x4 as a camera crane...

I want that car, but cannot afford it and the destroy one to make and ugly camera stand? o my. Life is not fair. :P

I'm glad to see Lucas is only along for the ride on this one.

He looks completely uncomfortable and out of place. I bet he'd rather be home "playing Star Wars videogames with [his] kids." (True story.)

It's because your using a home built computer with Linux

Not hoe-built, but yes, I suppose the problem is that Apple's sucky formats aren't much better than Microsoft's.

:P Les Misérables (Basil Poledouris)

That YouTube link worked... bah, you don't even see Indy in that Indy clip.

Maybe the teaser will be shown before beowulf. In that case I would already have two things to look forward to in november

You forgot The Return Of The King Complete Recordings.

Indy 4 is still #2 on my list. For me, that film is like a bonus movie.

Well, it certainly beats the hell out of a teaser trailer for the fourth part of a series that was already concluded nearly 20 years ago, and whose co-producer made the most horrible big screen film I've ever seen.

Maybe the teaser will be shown before beowulf. In that case I would already have two things to look forward to in november

You forgot The Return Of The King Complete Recordings.

Indy 4 is still #2 on my list. For me, that film is like a bonus movie.

Do we have any news on the Complete Recordings yet, by the way?

I'd would expect it to be available roughly the same time as the previous 2, sometime between November and January.

No as family members get older I don't find the need to buy presents for everyone. Usually cards and money are the norm.

That's usually what I get (outside of my immediant family) unless I ask for something specific.

There are certain members of my family that I will not let buy me DVDs anymore because they always got foolscreen. :folder:

Nowadays I tend to ask for gift cards too to so I can decide what I want with no filter.

A lot of people don't have wide screen TV's, and even more don't know the "badness" of fullscreen.

Poor SOB. :folder:

It doesn't matter if you have a widescreen TV or not. The goal should be to view the movie in it's correct aspect ratio.

IMDb is listing John Hurt as "Abner Ravenwood." Hope that's just a rumor, because flashback sequences would look terrible in an Indy film.

IMDb is listing John Hurt as "Abner Ravenwood." Hope that's just a rumor, because flashback sequences would look terrible in an Indy film.

The film makers would be smarter enough to think of that woudn't they? Spielberg is a great director so you never know he might be able pull off a great flashback sequences in a Indy film if they did decide use it...

A lot of people don't have wide screen TV's, and even more don't know the "badness" of fullscreen.

Most of my peers, as well as my siblings, much prefer fullscreen. "It's bigger!"

It can be bigger but you're not seeing the entire picture that you see in the cinemas that for sure!

Those dumb people who prefer fullscreen doesn't realise what they seeing and they don't get the point when people trying convince them to switch to widescreens....

Well, maybe he just appears in the opening sequence... He finds something and then the 'goverment agents' rob him of it.

Anyway, wasnt Marion stuck on nepal because her father had died and she didnt had money to return to America? Or at least doesnt say indy his condolences for her? Or wasnt the medallion the only thing that he had left her in heritage?

Anyway isnt abner written with 'V'...at least Munich one....

It would have been nice to see this charaxcter in 'Emperor's tomb' as some drawings and art said...

Oh no I can see the plot, Abner never died. he was abducted by aliens or kidnapped by the gov't because he was stumbled upon a secret. Indy finds him being held captive, much like he did with his dad in LC.