The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

Just for reference: That image was originally posted on The Raven Messageboard and there's some speculation there as well on whether this is legit or not. I most certainly hope not. That last trackname suggests something I really - do - not - want - to - see!

BTW: Can anyone make out all the track names on that thing?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez are you guys that f'ing STUPID, it says Hollywood Studio Orchestra

its a complete fake job,

its hilarious that KM gets hope from a complete and total lie, you're so obsessed with this score that in the end is incosequintial to your life overall. Set some priorities.

Just for reference: That image was originally posted on The Raven Messageboard and there's some speculation there as well on whether this is legit or not. I most certainly hope not. That last trackname suggests something I really - do - not - want - to - see!

I have been thingking and it could mean that

Indiana jones retires tombraiding, hence his 'death'

I tought about that aswell, But i didnt knew if the Hollywood studio orchestra had got credits in Cd covers

According to the Indy 4 page on this very site, the orchestra used IS the Hollywood Studio Orchestra.

that just means that someone here has been creative with photoshop but not very creative otherwise, they never credit the Hollywood Studio Orchestra on his other scores that they have performed.

I tought about that aswell, But i didnt knew if the Hollywood studio orchestra had got credits in Cd covers

They are... usually credited on the back cover as The Hollywood Studio SYMPHONY Orchestra.... never just Hollywood Studio Orchestra.

-Erik-

This is what I can make out of the tracknames:

1 -

2 - The Ark of the Covenant (Reprise)

3 - My Son Is A Greaser?

4 - Campus Chase and [...]

5 -

6 -

7 - Jungles of Mexico

8 -

9 - Abner Is Dead

10 - Don't Touch My Fedora

11 - He Is Too Old For These Things

12 -

13 - Crystal Skull Theme

14 -

15 -

16 -

17 - Indy's Death and End Credits

This HAS to be a fake. If this is real, those are the worst spoilers in track names EVER! Bar none! Those spoilers are too big to be true.

Oh; and tracks 3, 10 and 11 have the sillies names ever. They can't possibly be serious about track 11. :music:

Yes, "Hollywood Studio Orchestra" proves this is fake. KotCS (like most of Williams's L.A. scores) was recorded by independently contracted musicians, not an orchestra, even if many of the musicians are members of the Hollywood Symphony.

With those track titles, there was any doubt as to whether this was fake or not? Geez.

Must be something in the water...

With those track titles, there was any doubt as to whether this was fake or not? Geez.

lol... it#s very obvous 'cause it uses artwort that is available for free on the internet.. and the front cover is just a rehash of the Sony classical prequel covers.. it even uses the same font! lol :rolleyes:

lol... it#s very obvous 'cause it uses artwort that is available for free on the internet..

Although, the poster 'extension' is pretty well done, at least from this distance

But... but... it has a barcode!!

Lol yes and it's even in a jewelcase!

However a jewel-case with the side being the old black style rather than clear. Gotta be a fake.

yes thats what i thought... but i remeber when in 2004 a similar looking advertisment picture of the german star wars dvd box was releasesd in the internet

and it had at least 3 typos.. :rolleyes:

They are... usually credited on the back cover as The Hollywood Studio SYMPHONY Orchestra.... never just Hollywood Studio Orchestra.

-Erik-

Still they certainly wouldn't be credited on a soundtrack ad.

I like the artwork on there, I'd buy it.

This thread is hilarious/sad. Life is so much more enjoyable when you don't worry about things you have no control over, so let's all simma' down and bask in the knowledge that a new Indy score is coming out in six weeks, album presentation be damned!

its a complete fake job,

its hilarious that KM gets hope from a complete and total lie, you're so obsessed with this score that in the end is incosequintial to your life overall. Set some priorities.

Damn freaking right.

-Erik-

The word orchestra in not used always, tough:

CallOfDuty_Back_Full.jpg

I'm with Ray on this one: Is there anything we can do about this--really? No. At this point, the album presentation is going to be what it's going to be. On the other hand, do we have the official CD sitting in front of us, track listing and times and everything? No. There's no use getting worked up over this one. If it's used on anything beside the anticipation and enjoyment of a new score coming out, our energy should be focused on the original scores, and if there's anything we can do to help along complete releases. Beyond that, fix the wedgie, relax, and get ready to enjoy the show.

-Erik-

The word orchestra in not used always, tough:

CallOfDuty_Back_Full.jpg

It was the word SYMPHONY I was referring to. They are the Hollywood Studio Symphony.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Studio_Symphony

-Erik-

Farenheit 9/11 was obviously the trendy choice (I had no problem with the film), but Oldboy should have won by a mile.

I haven't seen any of the other numerous films in the list, but I know for a fact that Oldboy was better than them all. I haven't seen The Ladykillers either, but I reckon that's probably sh*t too.

As our mod said, that was the old news.

Bare in mind though that Raiders debut there back in 82'...

Raiders debut was in 81,

As our mod said, that was the old news.

Bare in mind though that Raiders debut there back in 82'...

Raiders debut was in 81,

Sh*t my bad. Of course it was. F*ck knows why I put 82'.

But then, f*ck knows why I do a lot of things.

in the immortal words of Hermione Granger regarding the post about Stefan's

What an idiot.

still you're up a couple for your comments on Jaws today