The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the new ad have Harrison Ford saying, "That can't be good."?

Neil

Breaking the fourth wall, the character is clearly referring to the film itself. It's in line with George Lucas' strategy of dampening expectations.

I wouldn't put it past him. During the battle at the end of AOTC one of the aliens says "This is not looking good at all" and we all know how that turned out.

And it is Ford saying it. It's his voice and his mouth is moving, Why is anyone even questioning it?

Neil

Neil is correct. It is Harrison Ford saying it. It's pretty damn obvious when one watches it.

Why does the new ad have Harrison Ford saying, "That can't be good."?

Neil

Breaking the fourth wall, the character is clearly referring to the film itself. It's in line with George Lucas' strategy of dampening expectations.

I wouldn't put it past him. During the battle at the end of AOTC one of the aliens says "This is not looking good at all" and we all know how that turned out.

And it is Ford saying it. It's his voice and his mouth is moving, Why is anyone even questioning it?

Neil

Neil is correct. It is Harrison Ford saying it. It's pretty damn obvious when one watches it.

It's obvious that those that have an unnatural hatred for the Star Wars SE's and the Prequels will also hate this new Indy movie no matter what.

I heard the Raiders March and Ark theme but it's hard to make out the other music.

in the middle there some music I don't seem to have heard before.big chords with trumpet accents that sound like BotH

Trailer is awesome

How is it that the living dead would require any greater suspension of disbelief than angels/demons, an immortal knight, or a guy who can rip a person's heart out without killing him?

Actually it doesn't worry me. Much. It's all in the presentation.

It's just that the word zombie automatically conjures up images like this:

zombie2.JPG

in the middle there some music I don't seem to have heard before.big chords with trumpet accents that sound like BotH

Trailer is awesome

I don't know how you could make out any unfamiliar music with that crappy quality.

But I agree, despite the quality that just gives me chills. One one hand we've got "insiders" bad mouthing the movie, on the other hand we've gotten nothing but one first rate trailer after another. I prefer to believe what I've seen with my own eyes at this point.

Trailer is awesome

I don't know how you could make out any unfamiliar music with that crappy quality.

I have headphones .Thre is something new,i'm tellin ya.Big chords like in the Last Crusade tank chase,BotH trumpets...and what seems to be a James Bond like like modern beat

Too late I didn't get to see it . Apparently that trailer was leaked onto Youtube somehow and It been removed from Paramount Pictures so I wait until they officially released the trailer on their official Indiana Jones site.

It's difficult for me to be enthusiastic for a trailer when the quality is that bad. I think I'll reserve judgement for the HD version.

One thing I did notice was that they appear to be using a different take of Indy saying to Mutt "c'mon genius". I prefer the other take.

WOW!!!!

I'm impressed, lost for words! This looks absolutely amazing . . . even in this inferior quality!

"Put your hands down, will ya, you're embarrassing us!"

;)

The trailer looks great of course, but what is it with Marion smiling all the time . . . I guess her picture on the poster makes sense . . .

I guess she can't believe that after 27 years, she's in another Indy movie! Who could blame her?

The trailer looks great of course, but what is it with Marion smiling all the time . . . I guess her picture on the poster makes sense . . .

She wants to prove she didn't use botox for all that time.

Anyone care to reply to the post I made on the previous page?

How true is THIS statement on page 13 of THIS Empire feature?

The Last Crusade

"During the scene where Indy is visiting Donovan, the Storm Trooper March can be heard in the background."

By "Storm Trooper March" I can only assume they're referring to The Imperial March. Or perhaps they mean the Nazi/Vogel's theme...

Anyone?

The new trailer looks good, but rather uninventive...however, it´ll generate more excitement, and that´s what it´s supposed to do

The new trailer looks good, but rather uninventive...however, it´ll generate more excitement, and that´s what it´s supposed to do

Of course, they're not gonna show all the new REALLY good stuff in the trailer!