The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

Is http://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Happiest-Cel...ks_all_1#disc_1 this the cd you're talking about? If so, how's the other music on it?

And anybody know when the trailer for Indy 4 was coming out, I forgot?

Does sound like the same recording. I downloaded it, but the one I got is on this one.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new Lego Indiana Jones sets announced. No pictures, just the item names.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Subthe...Crystal%20Skull

So there'll be a Jungle Duel, a River Chase, a Jungle Cutter, and a Temple of the Crystal Skull.

As a caution (spoilers) this might be a give away plot scenes in the movie....

Is http://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Happiest-Cel...ks_all_1#disc_1 this the cd you're talking about? If so, how's the other music on it?

And anybody know when the trailer for Indy 4 was coming out, I forgot?

Does sound like the same recording. I downloaded it, but the one I got is on this one.

alright, thanks.

A jungle cutter?That's it ,the movie is officially ruined for me.

Don't give up hope yet King Mark. Nobody knows how good Indiana Jones IV is going to be yet considering it top secret with top security at the time when they were filming it. The only people who knows how good Indiana Jones IV is the people and the actors who are involved in it. The movie can still turn out good considering it is a Spielberg film and Speilberg is a master especially when collaborating with George Lucas. Considering look at the trouble they got into with the story for Indiana Jones IV with care rejecting the first screenwriter (Frank Darabont), accepted the second screenwriter (Jeff Nathanson) and tweaking and improving it with the third screenwriter (David Koepp)....

Everyone in the world has still yet to see the trailer...

A jungle cutter?That's it ,the movie is officially ruined for me.

Don't give up hope yet King Mark. Nobody knows how good Indiana Jones IV is going to be yet considering it top secret with top security at the time when they were filming it. The only people who knows how good Indiana Jones IV is the people and the actors who are involved in it. The movie can still turn out good considering it is a Spielberg film and Speilberg is a master especially when collaborating with George Lucas. Considering look at the trouble they got into with the story for Indiana Jones IV with care rejecting the first screenwriter (Frank Darabont), accepted the second screenwriter (Jeff Nathanson) and tweaking and improving it with the third screenwriter (David Koepp)....

Everyone in the world has still yet to see the trailer...

Yes, thank you, Captain Obvious.

yeah what the hell is a jungle cutter? sounds a little...

junglecutter.jpg

The name jungle cutter is self explanatory. It's a machine that cuts trees and plants in the jungle. Its pretty much just cuts everything in its path to make clearance like a roadway. Getting a bit spoilt are you now?

Oh Really? I thought it was a black man who runs about in the amazon cutting off the foreskins of the heathens.

Surprised no one mentioned this...

This is a transcript for the Teaser for kingdom of the crystal skull that is currently being rated.

It will be released on 22nd November.

Paramount Logo

Black screen

We hear a low buzzing

Shot of a mass of big jeeps crossing the desert

Fade to black

JIM BROADBENT: There are many secrets in this world...

Shot of a wooden box being loaded onto a loader

fade to black

JIM BROADBENT: ..that man was not meant to discover!

Shot of the Ark being lifted out of its confinds as miletary scientists watch in awe.

fade to black

A shot of the lid being lifted off the ark

cut to black

Cut to Indy and Jim in a university hallway

JIM BROADBENT: There are others who seek the power of the ark now!

cut to black

Shot of Indy leaving the university, looks like he's being watched

Shot a woman in a white dress stepping from a vehicle

CATE: Your services are required Dr Jones

Shot of Cate talking to Indy, she opens a box revealing a Crystal skull

INDIANA: Im sorry i Cant help you!!

Shot of Marion tied up in the back of a vehicle kickin and screaming. The door opens and Indy reacts.

CATE: Your reward...is her life!

INDIANA: Marion!

Shot of a ship crossing the ocean

Massive shot of Indy and Ray winstone in a temple

Shot of Shia fighing next to rotating blades

Shot of a huge Mayan city

Shot of Indy racing through catacombs

Shot of Cate slapping Marion, Marion slaps her back.

Shot of Cate by the crystal skull alter, a fleet of soldier behind her, we can just see the ark,

she places a crystal skull down!

Shot of Jim Broadbent looking very worried.

Shot of A Mayan temple exploding with the power of the Ark

Shot of Indy and Shia swinging across A huge ravine walls collapsing around them. Shi slips at the edge. Indy grabs his Hand.

TITLES: INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL

Shot of Marion punching Indy

INDY: I should have seen that coming!

Actually, somebody did mention this, but I didn't read it due to spoilers and stuff. Could you please black it out with the whole [spoiler thing? I know its stupid, and it's just the trailer, but I really want everything to go just right for my indy 4 viewing pleasure, and I'd rather not accidentally read it.

I know, but I'd rather see it full on, with music, sound, visuals, etc., without knowing what's going to happen next. What day does the trailer come out?

Cheers to my 1700th post!

Surprised no one mentioned this...

This is a transcript for the Teaser for kingdom of the crystal skull that is currently being rated.

It will be released on 22nd November.

This is old. However, do you mind not posting spoilers in visible text for people who does not want to be spoiled by reading it. According to fan people on Spielbergfilm.com that the 22 nd is a rumoured date considering it has not be confirmed. Althought the trailer is going to be released sometime or anytime between Thanksgiving and before Christmas.

Yeah considering he just had a two year holiday break from scoring music for films...

Sounds like the teaser trailer is going to be delayed...

http://www.indianajones4blog.com/

Dang it! If this is true, we probably won't see the teaser until December 21st!

My source tells me that at the midnight hour Spielberg decided he didn’t like the teaser in its present form and the studio agreed and pulled the teaser.

I don't suppose this has anything to do with the music...

Gun and holster, thank you Steven! I was worried for a while there when none of the production photos showed Indy with his gun... all is good now.

BTW, who cleans his trousers? I wish I could keep mine that clean...