The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

Still checking multiple times a day if it leaks on the internet

if it does and you're the first to find it please use a rag and wipe it up.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KM why are you checking the internet daily for leaks? It's still a month away before the score is released. Chances are it won't leak until about a week or so prior to its release.

I don't know if the movie will be good or not, but this is the most secretive Spielberg project in years and I really don't think many people have seen it already (hell, even Harrison Ford hasn't seen it). I would say it's just pure speculation

That's what I'm thinking. This supposed negative buzz doesn't seem to be coming from anywhere.

True it did but that was that seemed like a rare case. Other OST's have only really leaked a week or so before the initial release date.

AOTC leaked early too,

both arround april 20-23 wasnt it?

If I had it my way, I would want to hear the thematic tracks not actually used in the film - the equivalent of Motorcycle scherzo or Marion's theme. Basically what's in the end credits, but without actually listening to the end credits haha.

True it did but that was that seemed like a rare case. Other OST's have only really leaked a week or so before the initial release date.

AOTC leaked early too,

both arround april 20-23 wasnt it?

I don't remember the exact dates, but yes, both AotC and RotS leaked about a month before the official release.

POA leaked early too, in fact many of the the big JW scores have leaked pretty early in the 21st century.

As Ted pointed out ROTS leaked on 4-15-05 more than a month before it was released.

PoA wasn't really "leaked" though, AOHell made it available to listen to what, a week or two before it came out? Didn't they do that for other Potter scores as well?

I still remember skipping classes in college to download AotC at the radio station's computer. Good times, good times.

The instructions for the Temple of Akator LEGO set are now available. Might not be important for many of you, but it can shed some light on some of the plot points:

Temple of the Crystal Skull 7627 Book 1

Temple of the Crystal Skull 7627 Book 2

What a catastrophe. All right, that's it: I'm jumping off the next bridge I see. Who's with me?

I'm with you... if amazon hasn't listed the tracklist anymore... life isn't worth living.

Barnes and Noble is still showing those 5 songs as part of the track list, 23 tracks in all over 2 discs.

course I've already admitted that Barnes and Noble doesnt even have KOTCS listed yet

Strange... I think I won't visit this board until may 22 anymore... it's just driving me crazy... every hour I watch for new posts.. I am so oversaturated.. all this spaculation about nothing just drives me insane....

everytime when there might be a serious discussion there comes a ironic remark or something that leads to missunderstandings for people who don't know as much as the veterans and everything is destroyed.

sorry if I sound somehow offensive.. bmaybe I do not at all.. maybe you don't even care for what I've written.. I just had the feeling to write that..

well that is it.. goodbye boys.. happy discussions.-. see you soon

Surley this HAS to mean that they cancelled the soundtrack. And perhaps the movie. Who knows, they might decide to cancel Williams' very existence tomorrow!

everytime when there might be a serious discussion there comes a ironic remark or something that leads to missunderstandings for people who don't know as much as the veterans and everything is destroyed.

Don't worry. This usually happens just when people start freaking out over nothing. In fact, it's the only reason why I bother to look into this thread at all - I'm way too afraid of spoilers for serious discussion of Indy4 before it's out. ;)

Strange... I think I won't visit this board until may 22 anymore... it's just driving me crazy... every hour I watch for new posts.. I am so oversaturated.. all this spaculation about nothing just drives me insane....

sorry if I sound somehow offensive.. bmaybe I do not at all.. maybe you don't even care for what I've written.. I just had the feeling to write that..

Aww don't leave. Don't be scared by all the speculation remarks and such. This happens from time to time whenever a new score by Williams is released it's something you'll have to get used to. I thought I wouldn't but I did.

What a catastrophe. All right, that's it: I'm jumping off the next bridge I see. Who's with me?

If I can make it to Michigan without jumping first.

So what's going to be Indy 4's I Am The Senate?

Have fun, and sorry for the craziness.

why would anything in Indiana Jones and the KOTCS have to be like anything from ROTS, can't it rise to a much higher level

Amazon's mistake was publishing a tracklist before legal kinks for the soundtrack were worked out and the CDs were pressed...and everyone else's faults for running to Amazon for official info.

Unless it WAS 140 minutes 2 days ago,and they re-cut it again due to disastrous test screenings ,thus giving Williams score the TPM treatment

Unless it WAS 140 minutes 2 days ago,and they re-cut it again due to disastrous test screenings ,thus giving Williams score the TPM treatment

Lets hope thats not the case here.

And to add mix and confusion the international Amazon sites(German and UK) still show the track list ;)

So as Drax said Oh noes111!!!!

Oh my god, this is just too much! I can't take this anymore! That's it, I'm boycotting this movie! I refuse to see it! I haven't been this upset since discovering Harrison's pants are 37" this time instead of 36"! That's not Indiana Jones!!!!!!!

1 reel = 20 minutes, right? So 6 reels = 120 minutes and 7 reels = 140 minutes. The (rumoured) real movie length is 123 minutes, which is more than 120 minutes and would thus necessitate an additional reel, making for a total of 7 reels, which is what John Williams said, right?

Other option: John Williams recorded 140 minutes (=7 reels) of music, but that includes the concert suites.