The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just that some musically educated people here cannot tell if some of these early clips are Williams or not (especially the MV sounding one from 2 weeks ago) also tells me something about the CoS debate (that they shouldn't have an opinion about it either)

Hey All! I low-quality copied version of the second TV spot has been posted on Youtube. I guess that means we're only a short time away from an official, high-quality release of this TV spot. The TV spot is filled with tons of new footage, so if you do not want to see it, do not watch!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrOxWBPkKxs

BTW, what's the music at the beginning that sounds a bit like Imperial March? Is it from the new OS, do you think? The Crystal Skull Theme, maybe?

BTW, what's the music at the beginning that sounds a bit like Imperial March? Is it from the new OS, do you think? The Crystal Skull Theme, maybe?

Isn't it just part of the Raiders March on a loop?

Isn't it just part of the Raiders March on a loop?

Damn! :)

It does look good. I'm being reeled in hook, line....and sinker.

You always were a sucker for titbits :lol:

Logic...logic...logic.

Logic is the beginning of Dutch-ness Alfred, not it's destination.

Remind me to bitch-slap Beatrix for raising some cheeky Dutch children next time I'm in town

The first part of the music on that new TV spot....I can't tell really if there new recording there or not because how bad the quality is on YouTube. Just wait and see it again in Quicktime High Definition. Although it has that Raider March rhythm to it. It might just Raider March theme right through the entire TV spot. It could be the old recording but edited...

The first part of the music on that new TV spot....I can't tell really because how bad the quality is on YouTube. Just wait and see it again in Quicktime High Definition. Although it has that Raider March rhythm to it. It might just Raider March theme right through the entire TV spot. But it edited...

well what I said .. wait for the HD Video.. and it is defenitely the Raiders March throughout that spot... but is it a new recording... I think yes, because at the end you hear some cymbal crashes that weren't there before

Lol, anyone else noticed that 18secs in the video is edited to match the music. Indy takes a punch, throws one himself then Mutt starts up the bike.

That is a great TV spot!

The excitement levels are getting out of hand for this now.

Loooooooooooool! I've just been watching a bit of Coronation Street and Last Crusade's Vogel is playing Gail Platt's father!!!

2474-9434.gif

Loooooooooooool! I've just been watching a bit of Coronation Street and Last Crusade's Vogel is playing Gail Platt's father!!!

2474-9434.gif

"Zis is how ve say goodbye in Weatherfield, Frau Roberts"