1. 1.

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God no, he's sophisticated, but not stupid,

He does eat fried whole belly sweet clams, and cheese pizza. And he can't get enough good gyro's

Of course he eats Sushi; he lives in California and works in the film industry, and he's unquestionably a cultured individual...!

I've never tried Sushi and I do not like it. I am an LA cat too so there...... BURGERS!!! YUMMY

I love sushi. As for Williams I have no idea.

You should have an option for "I Don't Know".

He does play golf, I read it in an interview back in 1994.

How dare, sour herring with a large pickle is a delicase.

Or did you get the salted kind, in that case, I understand your suffering.

I got the salted, slimey kind :pukeface:

But I hate pickles anyway so there's no difference to me...

What an inspired thread!

Don't know about Johnny, but I LOVE suhsi! Well, I ought to -- after all, I'm Japanese! :mrgreen:

Next topic: Does JW watch Oprah?

I saw the director's cut of E. T. in Los Angeles on its rather fancy premiere night. Boy was I was excited to be there. I was shitting myself with glee. They had all kinds of exotic foods at the concession stand, not just popcorn and sweets but fajitas, soups of all kinds, sushi, shrimp, lobster, chicken fingers and babyback ribs. Aaaaaaaaanyway, I was too excited to eat . . . because I was at the premiere! So I quietly found myself a seat in the auditorium. I figured I should sit about halfway into the seats and about dead-center to get the full effect of the surround sound so that's what I did.

As I'm sitting there, I look in front of me and I see this crazy head of hair in front of me. It was blocking my view. I was about to ask the guy to scrunch down or something, but the movie started just as I was about to so I didn't want to be rude. Well, I sat through the first few scenes of the film, looking around the guy's hair and feeling rather annoyed. I suppose I'd forgotten some of the lines in the film, because it had been a while since I'd seen it at that time. The whole 'penis breath' thing caught me off guard and I realized that if we were all adult enough to take such attacks on our ears, then I could ask this guy to slouch. I lightly tapped him on the shoulder and told him I couldn't see.

The man turned around and it was Steven f#$%ing Spielberg. He quietly apologized and took off his wig! I could see perfectly after that, but I was SHOCKED! I turned to the man next to me and said, "That's Steven Spielberg!" Little did I realize that I'd be staring John Williams in the face when I made the comment. He just smiled politely and replied, "Of course he is. Sushi?" At that moment I realized that he had a whole plate of the stuff. I politely tried a piece but started to gag. I guess raw fish isn't for me. John asked me if I was alright, but I didn't have the heart to tell him it was the sushi. I just said, "I can't believe he's bald . . . no offense." Ol' Johnny laughed and whispered, "See Steve, I told you it's better to go through life admitting your age. It ads a certain grace to the process."

Steve didn't hear the advice. He was snoring.

So the answer to the question is an undeniable YES.

I saw the director's cut of E. T. in Los Angeles on its rather fancy premiere night. Boy was I was excited to be there. I was shitting myself with glee. They had all kinds of exotic foods at the concession stand, not just popcorn and sweets but fajitas, soups of all kinds, sushi, shrimp, lobster, chicken fingers and babyback ribs. Aaaaaaaaanyway, I was too excited to eat . . . because I was at the premiere! So I quietly found myself a seat in the auditorium. I figured I should sit about halfway into the seats and about dead-center to get the full effect of the surround sound so that's what I did.

As I'm sitting there, I look in front of me and I see this crazy head of hair in front of me. It was blocking my view. I was about to ask the guy to scrunch down or something, but the movie started just as I was about to so I didn't want to be rude. Well, I sat through the first few scenes of the film, looking around the guy's hair and feeling rather annoyed. I suppose I'd forgotten some of the lines in the film, because it had been a while since I'd seen it at that time. The whole 'penis breath' thing caught me off guard and I realized that if we were all adult enough to take such attacks on our ears, then I could ask this guy to slouch. I lightly tapped him on the shoulder and told him I couldn't see.

The man turned around and it was Steven f#$%ing Spielberg. He quietly apologized and took off his wig! I could see perfectly after that, but I was SHOCKED! I turned to the man next to me and said, "That's Steven Spielberg!" Little did I realize that I'd be staring John Williams in the face when I made the comment. He just smiled politely and replied, "Of course he is. Sushi?" At that moment I realized that he had a whole plate of the stuff. I politely tried a piece but started to gag. I guess raw fish isn't for me. John asked me if I was alright, but I didn't have the heart to tell him it was the sushi. I just said, "I can't believe he's bald .  .  . no offense." Ol' Johnny laughed and whispered, "See Steve, I told you it's better to go through life admitting your age. It ads a certain grace to the process."

Steve didn't hear the advice. He was snoring.

So the answer to the question is an undeniable YES.

Well I just got off the phone with John, he says no.

310-555-6753

John Williams: You may ask me three questions.

pi: Are you really the greatest film composer ever?

John Williams: Yes.

pi: Really?

pi: You?

John Williams: Yes, I hope this has been enlightening for you.

John Williams: You may ask me three questions.

pi: Are you really the greatest film composer ever?

pi: Really?

pi: You?

John Williams: Yes, I hope this has been enlightening for you.

I love it!

Does JW eat Kimchi? that's the real question.

:)

I cannot stand that stuff. I spent a year in Korea and everytime I was around it I would come close to losing my lunch or any other meal of the day.

• 2 weeks later...