Blade Runner: Final Cut

Greg1138

36 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Ford probably comments on the film he saw years ago. Not any if the newfangled version that came in recent years

Pssst ... There's no difference.

Did you have your first cup of coffee yet? I said, there's no difference. Only the TC is different in that it has no unicorn reverie (it was cut during post).

Alex

In your opinion, Alex! 

Stuff like the unicorn strongly reinforce Scott's idea regarding this.

The title card for the new film will possible make it clear.

Los Angeles, 2049: Deckard, the Replicant designed to believe he was human has vanished. In his absense, the sinister Tyrell Corporation has seized power....

Then explain to me the difference between the DC and the FC. How are they different in regard to Deckard's origin? What new clues have I missed?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nerdwriter is so bang on about the score of Blade Runner (how it's different than other scores) that his video deserves to be in this thread too:

6 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

Nerdwriter is so bang on about the score of Blade Runner (how it's different than other scores) that his video deserves to be in this thread too:

Beat me to it lol

but it's a real shame that 35 years later, we still don't have the complete score available (piecemeal offerings on Blade Runner Trilogy notwithstanding). Here's hoping more material is released to coincide with the sequel

12 hours ago, Selina Kyle said:

The real shame is that after 35 years, we still don't have an action figure of Pris.

Clearly sexism. 

Where's Pris? 

Repackage? There's the set with all the 5 versions (if we include the workprint) and then there's the Final Cut on its own.

8 hours ago, Richard Penna said:

WTF, how have there been 7 BD releases?

I saw the movie a couple of years ago, and kind of didn't really feel the need to watch it again.

Are you sure you're a Brit? It always comes out on top in British polls.