The Fantasy Album by the city of prague philharmonic orchest

chs058

Has anybody heard this album? I just got it and there is a very nice interpretation of Hedwigs theme on it, as well as other stuff like a great Gladiator suite, some Lord of the ring music and much more!

What do you think about the Hedwig's Theme interpretation?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...5415697-3704618

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know about it's release and looking forward to it. But the release I saw was Sept. 24th. Will have to do more research....

Jamesyboy - who knew about this set about 2 weeks ago

I agree, it should be very interesting to hear a new version of Hedwig's Theme. The rest of the album looks good too, so I'm sure I'll get it when it's released.

Ray Barnsbury

Contact me on ICQ if you like a pre listening

And being law-abiding citizens who understand that purchasing the CD is the only logical choice in helping to sustain the soundtrack recording industry, and being fully aware that transfer of copyright music files over ICQ or any other medium is illegal, irresponsible and downright stupid and selfish, why would they want to do that?

AI

I think we had this discussion before.

My point of view:

You may want to hear it before you order it.

I think it's a free promotion for this album, if it is discussed here on this board.

I never said I will provide you with the hole album or even the hole tracks.

I just give some friends (?) a listening.

So I don't make anything illegal from my poit of view.

I think we had this discussion before.

I don't think we have.

I just give some friends (?) a listening..

So friendship takes precedence over all laws and the right of others to earn a living, is that correct?

AI

No. I do not thik i steal anything from anybody. I just help them to earn more because I make promotion for them. I tell you about an interesting album release and give you the ability to have a prelistening so you can judge yourself if I'm right in proposing you to purchase the album.

By the way I think this is the thread about this topic.

http://www.jwfan.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?...8&highlight=mp3

I think this discussion is :)

Contact me on ICQ if you like a pre listening

And being law-abiding citizens who understand that purchasing the CD is the only logical choice in helping to sustain the soundtrack recording industry, and being fully aware that transfer of copyright music files over ICQ or any other medium is illegal, irresponsible and downright stupid and selfish, why would they want to do that?

AI

You are obviously 'rich'.

Has anybody heard this album? I just got it and there is a very nice interpretation of Hedwigs theme on it, as well as other stuff like a great Gladiator suite, some Lord of the ring music and much more!

Thanks for the info! Just by looking at the track titles I know I will be adding this to my collection when it is released. :angry:

Mari

Then Amazon and other on-line stores must be breaking the law when they make available small samples of the tracks on the cd's!

No, as they are licensed distributors.

They aren't making 'samples' available either, just lo-fi streaming for preview.

AI

AI, the issue here is taking money away from owners. The question by which you judge if it is moral is if the intension of the person getting the mp3's is to save a buck.