Youtube clips

KingPin

Angry German Kid (you know him if you know YouTube) has a fresh new opponent in Stacey Hedger (Star Wars trumpet solo, anyone?)

has anyone seen this?!?! it's bloody hilarious!!!!

BTW, his angry German reactions are a little....expletive, if you don't like coarse language, lol.

Angry German Kid (you know him if you know YouTube) has a fresh new opponent in Stacey Hedger (Star Wars trumpet solo, anyone?)

BTW, his angry German reactions are a little....expletive, if you don't like coarse language, lol.

Good god how can anyone be so tone deaf??

is the sickest thing one has ever done to JW's music ... [it contains a lot of cussing]

Funny, but the comment from "baddoggy40" saying - "very funny song whats the name??" was even funnier :eek:

Technically it's not Youtube, but there's no other place appropriate to dump this:

What if 24 had been made in 1994?

HAHAHAHA!!! That is brilliant.

Reminds me of the fan-made ALIAS parody from a few years back. Abrams ended up seeing it and thanked the makers himself.

Good god how can anyone be so tone deaf??

What on God's earth was she doing? Was that EVER considered GOOD by anyone?

It's from the DVD, actually.

Yeah, that was one of my guesses.

It's not on my DVD version though. Was it released later on a new edition?

Not sure. Could be. It's on disc 2 of the D-Day 60th Anniversary Commemorative Edition.

OK, tell me
doesn't remind you of anything...

A bit of "The Menu," a bit of "March of the Villains," but defenetly more of the latter.

Parts of it sound like a total copy, other parts sound totally original.

is the sickest thing one has ever done to JW's music ... :/ [it contains a lot of cussing]

These lyrics are actually faithful to the intent of the music. I like it. More effective than that boring dinosaur introduction scene in the film!

Completely off-topic and unrelated to anything, but I was browswing YouTube and came across one of my favourite scenes from Ken Russell's Tommy (based on The Who's rock-opera). Worth it to hear Jack Nicholson and Oliver Reed singing! :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhh0tZAUw5o

The Bourne Frenzy

I put on YT, of the tangiers fight in the Bourne Ultimatum, with Melange's choice of music for the scene :huh:

Nice! I really liked the music, what was it from, Frenzy?

is the sickest thing one has ever done to JW's music ... :/ [it contains a lot of cussing]

These lyrics are actually faithful to the intent of the music. I like it. More effective than that boring dinosaur introduction scene in the film!

He ruins it!!!

The Bourne Frenzy

I put on YT, of the tangiers fight in the Bourne Ultimatum, with Melange's choice of music for the scene :)

Surreal! As I continued to watch/listen, I almost began to believe that I was watching a Michel Legrand-scored scene. :)

He ruins it!!!

Yeah because you're actually taking it seriously. Surprisingly, this video is actually meant to be funny.

He ruins it!!!

Yeah because you're actually taking it seriously. Surprisingly, this video is actually meant to be funny.

You don't say!

Use this link to download from YouTube. http://keepvid.com/

If you wish to convert, use this: http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html (scroll down for download link, it a decent, safe and free program). ;)

It only needs 20 GB... :happybday:

But thanks! :beerchug:

20Gb for what?! The program is tiny if I remember rightly.

Good find! Those were some lucky concert-goers. Interesting to hear that Williams enjoys writing flying music the best, as that's what fans often say are his best works. ;)

Indeed, great video. Williams talking about the freeness if flying really struck a chord with me, since his flying music embodies that so well.