Youtube clips

KingPin

A cool old video from Danny Elfman's rock career :P

Enjoy

wooo cutie! :) :)

You're welcome. :)

There are pleny Oingo Boingo clips on YT... I am amazed. Not only I like these songs (and I generaly don't), but also I have heard some of them in the past not knowing it's Elfman.

Here is a clip from The Gong Show (which btw. recalled me Confessions of Dangerous Mind) with Oingo Bongo doing some weird performance. Hillarious.

This is pretty cool... a 1985 Paramount sales reel. Raiders music is used to promote Top Guns [sic], a new Indiana Jones is announced, and perhaps most significantly, there is possibly the only tangible artifact of Spielberg's Peter Pan.

After laughing I was suddenly and sharply brought back down to earth. That isn't funny, that is... worrying. Oh Lord please don't let Lucas see that video ;)

Oh and Henry, would you like your AV to be animated a little? Let me know and I'll make it.

Not funny...not funny at all.

An animated rape scene avatar would be going just a little too far. Can you do a Brokeback Mountain version for me?

Not really a youtube clip, but Yo-Yo Ma was on the Colbert Report last night, and I thought made for an interesting interview, as well as a fun performance. The episode can be seen at http://www.comedycentral.com/colbertreport...pisodeId=189599 (the last two segments are with Ma).

Friedrich Gulda's Cello concerto. AMAZING! :lol:

1st movement

2nd movement

3rd movement

4th movement

5th movement

Performed by the great Gautier Capucon on these vids, but I'd love to hear Yo-Yo Ma battle with the part (which is, as I've been told, extremely difficult).

That was very nicely edited, but the choice of music made it feel more like a thriller than an adventure film. Which is more fitting for ToD than any other Indy film, but still not fitting.

That grape fall is one of my favorite "blooper" videos. It's horribly funny...the sounds she makes!

I always feel like I'm going to have bad karma for laughing at that video. It's just so hard to keep it in.

PS - Ray, I think your avatar should say "NOTE" to replace "HOPE" :ola:

I actually am about to order a t-shirt of the Joker saying "JOKE" but I am reconsidering it. Maybe I could organize to get your avatar/NOTE made? LOL

That's a great clip - good find! I'd love to see the rest of the show.

I sent the uploader a message to that effect, hasn't gotten back to me yet.

What makes that clip so funny (apart from the freak accident, of course) is the double take that the cymbal player does at about 0.16!

Anyhoo, artyjeffrey's thread about the 1980 Hollywood TV series on the other topics board got me to thinking about Carl Davis's finest hour as a composer.